The Flash The Flash Season 1 Episode 23: "Fast Enough"

Why on earth are they trusting a single thing Wells is saying?

This episode reminds me of why I don't like time travel plots. I'm not following anything the characters are saying.

Where are Caitlin's and Ronnie's families? It's their freaking wedding!

There was a snippet from the Legends of Tomorrow. And what could be a future villain. I almost think that could've been Caitlyn.

Dang, he didn't do anything.

There was a snippet from the Legends of Tomorrow. And what could be a future villain. I almost think that could've been Caitlyn.

Dang, he didn't do anything.

Yeah, it was definitely Killer Frost. And the Flash Museum.

Guessing Future Flash stopped Barry because he had already lived that life and was expecting him to show up.

He should have stayed home if he wasn't going to try and save her.

Flash risking destroying the entire world just to save his mom seems kind of selfish.

:(Wow that got to me, I have something in my eyes!

You know, he could have just got a vasectomy. Just sayin'.

Don't just leave Eddie's body there, guys. :rolleyes:

That was an usual finale for a superhero tv show. More emotional than I expected. Confusing, good, and left me wanting more.

That was a well acted finale but nothing really happened.

Barry's mom is still dead. His dad still in prison. With the exception of Eddie, no one really changed from the beginning of the season.

I hated the cliffhanger ending.

Wow just freaking wow, holy crap that was awesome!!!:eek::eek:

holy crap! wish the new season starts next week, I wanna know how it went

Flash risking destroying the entire world just to save his mom seems kind of selfish.

It's worse than that he did it just to say goodbye. If he had saved her it would have been more understandable.

That was a well acted finale but nothing really happened.

Barry's mom is still dead. His dad still in prison. With the exception of Eddie, no one really changed from the beginning of the season.

I hated the cliffhanger ending.
Flashpoint Paradox! :awesome:

That was an usual finale for a superhero tv show. More emotional than I expected. Confusing, good, and left me wanting more.

I don't know. Reminded me of Smallville. That show always loved to open and close in big ways compared to the rest of the season.

images2.jpg

It really left you wanting more... I seriously can't wait until fall. Great finale! So many emotional scenes... :(

I'm a bit confused. If Eddie is gone and RF is erased from existence, should any of the season actually have happened?

RF is never born, never goes back in time, never kills Barry's mom, never kills Wells and adopts his identity, never builds the particle accelerator, etc.

That was great. Emmys for pretty much everyone. Loved the LOT tease, Killer Frost tease, and the Cold and Hawkgirl cameos at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"