The Flash The Flash Season 2 Episode 1: "The Man Who Saved Central City"

herolee10

No More Miracles
Reaction score
CQpjcYGUsAAqRXv.jpg

Following the defeat of Barry Allen's arch-nemesis Eobard Thawne (aka Reverse Flash), Team Flash quickly turned their attention to the singularity swirling high above Central City, which fans last saw consuming everything in its path. Armed with the heart of a hero and the ability to move at super speeds, Barry charged into the eye of the singularity, but will he actually be able to save his city from impending doom?

Last edited:
lol Iris' advice. "if you keep getting no for an answer, stop asking"

"I think I saw it in a comic book somewhere" :woot:

Lol at the Flash Signal!! " I dunno, I saw it in a comic book I think"

I love this show

It was ok, went by really fast. The beginning and end were really strong. Iris integrated flawlessly into the team.

RIP Earth-2 [BLACKOUT]Atom Smasher[/BLACKOUT].
Now you can all stop complaining about his ****** costume. :o

Well yeah come episode 2 we will have moved on from Atom Smashers dollar tree Halloween costume.

A really fun episode.

I am glad they showed how the singularity problem was resolved, but unfortunately both Ronnie Raymond and Eddie Thawne were the heroes not Barry.

Nice reunion of father and son between Barry and Henry.

I love the superpowered fight between Flash and Earth-2 Atom Smasher. They found a way to do the multiverse in the form of doppelgangers.

A lot has moved fast. Both Iris and Professor Stein have integrated into the team well.

Great season premiere.

So now villains are coming from the singularity and other dimensions.

That was great. Love Stein joining the team. I'm going to miss him when he joins LoT.

So what ends up happening to Ronnie?

he's dead but we may see alternete universe version of Ronnie at some point in Season 2

I was REALLY not feeling:
The excuse for writing Henry out of the show.

I gave it a 6. It was a decent episode. A little dull for me, but nothing I wasn't expecting. There were a few genuinely funny moments here and there, and the performances have overall improved a lot since last season. I would've given the episode a 7 if the writers hadn't given such an asinine reason for writing Henry out of the show. What a crock.

Weak episode. At least we got all the set up and Barry's man pain out of the way. Also, what is the point of cliffhanger if you do time jump.

I didn't like how they didn't address Iris's lose. She did lose someone too. Lets not do strong black woman stereotype where they are always there to support everyone else, and we never get to see their emotions/feelings/pain addressed. I hope is not a sign of whats ahead this season.

The flash signal thing was so stupid. Enough with Batman please DC. You are making me despite everything about this character. The whole arrow show is Batman ripoff.

Weak episode. At least we got all the set up and Barry's man pain out of the way. Also, what is the point of cliffhanger if you do time jump.

I didn't like how they didn't address Iris's lose. She did lose someone too. Lets not do strong black woman stereotype where they are always there to support everyone else, and we never get to see their emotions/feelings/pain addressed. I hope is not a sign of whats ahead this season.

The flash signal thing was so stupid. Enough with Batman please DC. You are making me despite everything about this character. The whole arrow show is Batman ripoff.

When I first heard about the time jump, I was concerned that they may not show it but I'm glad they did. However there could have been other ways of doing this.

I'm glad you brought up Iris's loss of Eddie as if it was glossed over.

I gave the episode a 7 and yeah the way they wrote off Henry was terrible. He could of stayed around a couple episodes to at least give the impression he tried but whatever. The rest of the show allowed each character to have a moment I enjoyed. The Atom Smasher came and gone but I just wanted more out of him.

I thought it was a good episode. They answered some of the questions we would have had and I'm glad to see them not carry Barry's guilt on for more than one episode.

It said Bartholomew Henry Allen on a sheet of paper. I'm not the only one that noticed that right?

Not the finest episode, didn't like they went about the cliffhanger through flashback... lost the momentum of last season. But, it so great to have this crew around again. Proves that outside of Daredevil, this show beats the rest. The capabilities of being honest, fun, and honor the comics is so great.

Great first episode. It brought back all the feels all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"