The Full List of "Crimes" Committed by Fox's Tom Rothman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whos making 'Jennifers Body' ? Cuz i hear they're likely to be forced to cut the nude scenes from this movie...

It's gotta be a fox movie right? Only they could cut nude scenes out of a movie thats all about a demon possesed cheerleader that's going around slughtering her school mates....:cmad:

D'oh.....Why didn't i see the above post before i posted?

It's a wonder that anyone's actually approaching Fox at all with scripts... what with the clear knowledge that they **** about with the finished articles so they're barely recognisable to what the original idea/script was.
you dont think its normal that a horror movie is PG 13 ?

:hehe::grin:

FOX is making the movie . they will destroy the planet.

Lets not forget setting Alien movies on modern day Earth. What a ***king moron. I hate him so much.

- Said no to Alien 5 by James Cameron and Ridley Scott because "We have a good script for AVP."

We all know how great those movies turned out to be:woot::csad:

- Burton's Planet of the Apes remake being rushed into production. Which resulted Burton's comment "I'd rather jump out of a window than do Planet of the Apes 2."
Oh, that's why it sucked!

Burton was wrong for that movie anyways.

Rothman is mishandling Fox, in such a way, that if you notice they haven't made any potential classics in a while. Besides Fox Searchlight, all they have are Baz Laurman's Australia and James Cameron's Avitat. And like what the LA Times reported, Laurman and Cameron are the only loyal Fox directors and they make movies every 10 years.

Well we have another to add to the list. This is just ridiculous.

If Max Payne makes it to the cinemas without being cut down I might just kill someone. Fair enough, I'm a fan of the MP games and would hate to see that happen, but for them to screw over one VG fanbase with Hitman, then another with Babylon AD, but to then service one fanbase by not changing a thing with MP would annoy me even more.

We're in desperate need of DCs of both of those movies.

how is it with James Cameron? does he have in hes contract that he will edit hes movie?

i dont want to wait 11 years for a new Cameron movie and watch how FOX destroys is.

Lets not forget the rumor going around in the Wolverine forums that Rothman had a set repainted while the director was on vacation because he thought it was too dark.

Lets not forget the rumor going around in the Wolverine forums that Rothman had a set repainted while the director was on vacation because he thought it was too dark.
What? Is the the guy ******ed or something?

I don't think this has been mentioned. Remember when X3 was released on dvd and Fox wanted to put only half the deleted scenes on the US discs while the rest of the world got all 20 something? And then they accidentally messed up the discs here in the US and some had on 11ish while other had all 20 something? Another blatant double dipping scheme over a few crappy deleted scenes committed by Fox and no less under Rothman.

Haha. I remember that. That was great, everyone was running around like a chicken with their head cut off to get a copy with 20 deleted scenes on it. Their was like a code and everything. :hehe:

I don't quite know about everyone else... but I don't think MORE X3 would have helped...

Haha. I remember that. That was great, everyone was running around like a chicken with their head cut off to get a copy with 20 deleted scenes on it. Their was like a code and everything. :hehe:
HAHA I know. People in the X-Forums were comparing on whether their disc had the deleted scenes or not:woot: Some people even went out and bought multiple copies until they got the right disc:csad:

Let's hire Agent 47 to take him out... Mohahahah. ha... ha.!

:dry:

... Or not.

HAHA I know. People in the X-Forums were comparing on whether their disc had the deleted scenes or not:woot: Some people even went out and bought multiple copies until they got the right disc:csad:

God damn!!...what a way to milk more money out of desperate X-men fans.... :cmad:

f- you very much Fox and Company!
badteeth.gif

And new to the list is the current fiasco with Watchmen. Currently there is a trial to be held in April so that means no Watchmen in March. Fox wants to make their own movie and will doom WB's version to be sealed and stored away forever.

And new to the list is the current fiasco with Watchmen. Currently there is a trial to be held in April so that means no Watchmen in March. Fox wants to make their own movie and will doom WB's version to be sealed and stored away forever.

If Fox cans Watchmen no doubt that it will get leaked online somehow for the fan base. Hopefully Zack cares enough to 100 & finish the movie before trial. Even if it does not make it to theaters

There is more to that story there was more said it was on Yahoo, hangon..........

Nevermind i can't find it.

Last edited:
Why do so many people rag on X-Men 3? Yeah, it could have been better, but I thought it was a good movie overall, and as the closing chapter of the X-Men trilogy I was quite satisfied with it. I think that people unleash a lot of unwarranted resentment on it just because of the politics behind Bryan Singer not directing it.

Think of it this way people: if Fox had done what so many fanboys wanted and waited a year or longer for Bryan Singer to finish making Superman Returns, they would have lost half the cast. Many of the returning X-Men cast members have very high price tags, and are in demand for a lot of projects. If Fox missed their planned window for making X-Men 3, they might not have been able to make it at all without recasts and / or even more character deaths.

My major gripe with X3 is and always has been that I feel it should have been a half hour longer. There were a lot of stories going on that I wanted to see explored further, but due to time constraints they couldn't. But hey, a movie that leaves you wanting more is at least better than a movie that makes you shout "when is this thing over?" at the screen (read: Superman Returns.)

If you ever listen to the X2 Audio Commentary theres a funny bit where theyre talking about the scene where Logan(Mystique as Logan) is walking down the spill way.And Rothman asked "Well, Whered ya film this??" And Synger replies something like "Oh, we built that." And Rothman just sighed like *ugh, my money*

If you ever listen to the X2 Audio Commentary theres a funny bit where theyre talking about the scene where Logan(Mystique as Logan) is walking down the spill way.And Rothman asked "Well, Whered ya film this??" And Synger replies something like "Oh, we built that." And Rothman just sighed like *ugh, my money*

Psh, Rothman doesn't realize Singer helped Foxs box office that summer. This guy really is a tool.

^^^LOL

Only had one problem with X3.... and that was the sudden switch from Sunset to the dead of night during the GGBridge and final fight scene... and the fact that all the empty cars suddenly had thier lights one....

Anyway this is the thread to comment on X3....

I've heard rumors about 'The Watchmen' never being released... whats with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"