The Full List of "Crimes" Committed by Fox's Tom Rothman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would pay to see James Cameron fight Tom Rothman.

You can't post that... might want to remove it.

I'd say that's what I thought... but it was as colorfully awesome as that.

I assume Fox/SHH has sent out warnings not to post the screencaps ?

Yup, just giving you a heads up.

Twentieth Century Fox has demanded that all posting of the recently-leaked screen captures cease and that the images be removed. This includes all of the eleven images from the supposed trailer featuring Piccolo, Goku, Roshi, a Dragonball, the eclipse and the character titles. Photo manipulations are also included.

Further posting of these images will result in a one-week probationary ban as well as a weekend-long probationary ban when the trailer debuts

I assume Fox/SHH has sent out warnings not to post the screencaps ?

mostly because its so hideous, its for our own good! they don't want anyone to get nightmares.

...he really does look like Nosferatu! :woot:

HAHAHA they made Piccolo look like he has jaundice, Goku is an expressionless teenager with a tween girl's body, and the rest of the cast look like the Japanese fetish for dressing weird. Although DBZ sucks beforehand, they took it to another low.

- Tried to ruin X-Men (2000) by cutting down budget and moving the release date from November 2000 to May 2000.

- X2's budget get cut down too.

- Said no to Alien 5 by James Cameron and Ridley Scott because "We have a good script for AVP."

- Burton's Planet of the Apes remake being rushed into production. Which resulted Burton's comment "I'd rather jump out of a window than do Planet of the Apes 2."

Oh, barf. Are you serious?

When is he stepping down as President?...who the hell elected him anyways... himself? :hehe::hehe:

mostly because its so hideous, its for our own good! they don't want anyone to get nightmares.

...he really does look like Nosferatu! :woot:

Ahahaha LOL !

But no , i was a fan of DBZ :csad:

anyone know who was Chairman before Rothman?

- Tried to ruin X-Men (2000) by cutting down budget and moving the release date from November 2000 to May 2000.

- X2's budget get cut down too.

- Said no to Alien 5 by James Cameron and Ridley Scott because "We have a good script for AVP."

- Burton's Planet of the Apes remake being rushed into production. Which resulted Burton's comment "I'd rather jump out of a window than do Planet of the Apes 2."

Although i found AvP and it's sequel to be "okay" movies , i think it's pretty stupid for Rothman to deny these two the oppurtunity to make another alien movie.
However i am the only getting sick of seeing Ripley again. Really the first alien movie wasn't about ripley . The 2nd one followed her as she moved on. I really began to hate seeing her in the 3rd and 4th alien movie.

I always thought that a prequel to the first alien movie would work and never figured that Hollwyoowd was also thinking about the same thing.

Also as for Rothman not screwing with James Cameron.
Remember people if Rothman can force Ridley frikkin Scott into making Kingdom Of heaven a more family friendly movie , then James Cameron could also suffer a similar fate

He's the reason that if I one day ever become a filmmaker, I know now to stay the hell away from Fox studios.

Also as for Rothman not screwing with James Cameron.
Remember people if Rothman can force Ridley frikkin Scott into making Kingdom Of heaven a more family friendly movie , then James Cameron could also suffer a similar fate
IMO two BIG different things.
ok ridley scott is BIG. but james cameron is on another level. the guy made titanic. and the guy was planning this movie for years. there is no way that some guy will screw it up.
i am watching interviews on youtuve from cameron and he doesnt look like a guy who would even belive a studio.

We need a stop Tom Rothman petition just as bad as we need a stop Uwe Boll petition if not more so. Boll can destroy crappy video games all he wants...but Fox is destroying too many bigger, better things.

We need a stop Tom Rothman petition just as bad as we need a stop Uwe Boll petition if not more so. Boll can destroy crappy video games all he wants...but Fox is destroying too many bigger, better things.

agreed. where do i sign up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"