The Good Citizens of Metropolis: The Casting Thread

Two things I am certain of:
1) I don’t want Jensen Ackles for Batman and
2) my ideal Joker is Billy Magnussen

Two things I am certain of:
1) I don’t want Jensen Ackles for Batman and
2) my ideal Joker is Billy Magnussen
If he were to be apart of this new DCCU I'd much rather see Jensen take on Red Hood in live action. Perhaps a version that's older, more grizzled. Always thought something like that could be nice. Never really thought of him as Batman, though.

I'd like Jensen Ackles as Batman. His role in the boys sold me.

I like Ackles and the roles he's played, but I just don't see him as batman, purely because his voice (imo) is a bit 'try hard'... Not sure how to explain what I mean.

I like Ackles and the roles he's played, but I just don't see him as batman, purely because his voice (imo) is a bit 'try hard'... Not sure how to explain what I mean.

I know exactly what you mean. He’s doing it now in those animated movies he’s in.

I think he’s an underrated actor, but I’d cast him as a Lantern, Aquaman, Red Hood, Hawk, or even Hawkman before Batman

Ehh. There are potential uses for him elsewhere. Magnussen feels tailor made for Booster.
No one in the history of the Earth has been more tailor made for Booster Gold than Glen Powell. Not even close. It’s been his role to lose since Scream Queens. :funny:

No one in the history of the Earth has been more tailor made for Booster Gold than Glen Powell. Not even close. It’s been his role to lose since Scream Queens. :funny:
Well Billy Magnussen is a person in the history of the Earth, so you’re wrong. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"