The Goose Discussion Thread

Really, marvel should have saved themselves $150 mil and just got goose to narrate carol’s story like this

Apparently at a screen testing recently the cat stole the show.

Yay marvel have a new star! But when will she have her own spin off?

Goose can take Hairball's place as the orange tabby star of the inevitable Pet Avengers film. (It's inevitable because I am willing it into existence.)

Tell me that these guys wouldn't make for a terrific animated film. Go ahead, tell me. I'm not listening! :nuhu:

RCO001.jpg

I would definitely be here for that. I wonder if Chris Hemsworth would be willin to voice frog Thor?

I would definitely be here for that. I wonder if Chris Hemsworth would be willin to voice frog Thor?

Frog Thor is called Throg, by the way. :D: He first came into existence when Loki (or someone) turned Thor into a frog. Later on, a human being was hit with a froggy curse, found a sliver of Thor's hammer in Central Park and led some sort of frog revolution. Hemsworth would probably love voicing him.

Last edited:

Now here's a promotion that all cat lovers can get behind! I adopted my own orange tabby from a shelter in Anne Arundel County, Maryland two years ago this week. The staff and volunteers there do heroic work rescuing and caring for pets in need. A month of half-cost adoptions will help more feisty floofballs like my Teddy Bear find loving forever homes. Kudos to Marvel and Goose for making this possible. :hrt:

I had a feeling that would be the case. I hope to see the cat interacting with Rocket Racoon, altough I suppose it's possible that it got dusted at the end of IW :hehe:
.. He has the power of being fabulous. He will undo the snap. Dusted? No way :)

She looks EXACTLY like my mom's cat Peaches, who is now an old lady at the ripe old age of 23, but still sassy as ever. If Goose is nearly as sassy Chewie is from the comics, then it will be like a freaky clone of miss Peach (minus that whole
flerken
thing). Which would automatically make her my favorite animal sidekick, lol.

Last edited:

Very appropriate that those 2 posters got mashed together when you consider how much of a crazy cat person Freddie Mercury was(if the movie is to be believed)

Goose can take Hairball's place as the orange tabby star of the inevitable Pet Avengers film. (It's inevitable because I am willing it into existence.)

Tell me that these guys wouldn't make for a terrific animated film. Go ahead, tell me. I'm not listening! :nuhu:

RCO001.jpg
This could be huge!

The best thing on YouTube that I've ever seen.

At 40:50, there's a crash off-camera and a card reading, "Standby, we'll be right back," appears. Once order is restored, we see Sam Jackson pop in to visit Goose. Unfortunately, the kitty is concentrating on the food in his Captain Marvel dish an ignores his costar. Cats! o_O :hrt:

LOL she really couldn’t care less about SLJ. :lmao:

“Don’t disturb me, human! I’m eating!” :D

TV spot with princess Goose:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"