• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Helmet of Fate

Solicts for February.

SARGON_Cv1.jpg

HELMET OF FATE: SARGON THE SORCERER #1
Written by Steve Niles
Art and cover by Scott Hampton
The 5-part “Helmet of Fate” story, dealing with Dr. Fate’s lost helmet, continues in this special by the BATMAN: GOTHAM COUNTY LINE creative team of writer Steve Niles (30 Days of Night) and artist Scott Hampton (THE BOOKS OF MAGIC). Learn the secrets of the original Sargon the Sorcerer and how his legacy affected those who must follow his mystical path. And how has he come upon the helmet of Dr. Fate?
On sale February 7 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

And Leaguer, you'll be happy about this one. :cwink:

ZAU_Cv1.jpg
HELMET OF FATE: ZAURIEL #1
Written by Steve Gerber
Art by Peter Snejbjerg
Cover by Michael Wm. Kaluta
Writer Steve Gerber (Howard the Duck, HARD TIME) continues the thrilling “Helmet of Fate!” An angel walks on planet Earth…and he’s a superhero? The creature of two worlds is among us to keep us from the grasp of a great wickedness! Plus, who will bear the helmet of Dr. Fate?
On sale February 21 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

This is ridiculous, we already know who Fate is going to be.

Harlekin said:
This is ridiculous, we already know who Fate is going to be.

Meh. I think it's pretty cool, despite knowing who the new Fate will be, it's cool to see other heroes that we don't see much of these days.

zauriel has never looked so gay in my life. a flaming a penis..i mean sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"