• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 'I will boycott The Incredible Hulk movie if it's a man in a suit' thread.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
In 3 of the 4 transformations in the movie he had purple shorts :O
3 of 4? More like 2 of 4. Last two transformations. :)
First one was his denim jeans(including torn up bottom edges).
hallway2.jpg

Second time what pants he did have on ended up getting ripped to bits by the dogs. It certainly wasn't the same skin tight pants the military stuck on Bruce after they captured him.
Those pants were able to stretch alot which is why they stuck it on him. And so the film makers didn't have to render Hulk genitalia. No one wants to see that. :mad:

Lets not forget as well that originally Ang Lee wanted him without the pants and finally had to put them on due to diverse pressures even though many of the critics of the Hulk mentionned his pants and how unrealistic they were as if a human being transforming to a green behemoth with unlimitless strength would be....

Anyways back to the point, I do not see a thing like costume working here, the Hulk should be a behemoth of a man in the 9ft-10ft range in my opinion and I don't see anything besides CGI and possibly animotronics rendering that.

Ions said:

This is what the Hulk looks like. They should take this shot, copy it and leave well enough alone. That right there is the Hulk. About 7 to 8 feet tall, wide as a house and thick.

Cracker Jack said:
This is what the Hulk looks like. They should take this shot, copy it and leave well enough alone. That right there is the Hulk. About 7 to 8 feet tall, wide as a house and thick.
couldn't agree more, that hulk is perfect

Ions said:
3 of 4? More like 2 of 4. Last two transformations. :)
First one was his denim jeans(including torn up bottom edges).
hallway2.jpg

Second time what pants he did have on ended up getting ripped to bits by the dogs. It certainly wasn't the same skin tight pants the military stuck on Bruce after they captured him.

But the pants in that scene do look purple dont they. And watch when Betty goes into Bruce's house the next day and sees him asleep on the bed, his jean are ripped, torn, and purple looking.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
But the pants in that scene do look purple dont they. And watch when Betty goes into Bruce's house the next day and sees him asleep on the bed, his jean are ripped, torn, and purple looking.

Yep. One of those little annoying inconsistencies. However, the look is dead on. :up:

Cracker Jack said:
Haha obviously you know I agree. Additional to this look is perhaps the pissed off face Hulk used in his dog fight. And other times he was very angry. Atleast a little change to remove the baby faced Hulk. :marv:
p.s. I loved that scene not only for capturing Hulk so well, but also when David stroked his sons face it looked like he was really touching the cgi Hulk. Very impressive.

Ions said:
Haha obviously you know I agree.

I'm sorry to say this Ions, and will most likely get burned for say so, but anyone who doesn't think this is The Hulk and what he should look like does not know The Hulk. I agree with you about the angry face. The baby face is wrong. To me, in that shot his face looks pretty darn close.

Cracker Jack said:
I'm sorry to say this Ions, and will most likely get burned for say so, but anyone who doesn't think this is The Hulk and what he should look like does not know The Hulk. I agree with you about the angry face. The baby face is wrong. To me, in that shot his face looks pretty darn close.
Preach on my Hulk brother! :up:
:hulk:

Cracker Jack said:
As for the subject of this thread, BAH!
what is that..."BAH!!"?

i keep hearing you say that but i have no idea what it means :(

It's what the Hulk says when he thinks something is stupid or not worthy of or a waste of his time. I've used this in regular conversation since I was a kid.

Homework......BAH!

Work.......BAH!

Man in suit........BAH!

Boycott........BAH!

Ang Lee..........BAH! ;) :oldrazz:

Cracker Jack said:
It's what the Hulk says when he thinks something is stupid or not worthy of or a waste of his time. I've used this in regular conversation since I was a kid.

Homework......BAH!

Work.......BAH!

Man in suit........BAH!

Boycott........BAH!

Ang Lee..........BAH! ;) :oldrazz:
right, thanks :D

We're lucky to be getting this movie at all..

My only wish is that the original cast returns..and it becomes more like the tv show.

i love the bill bixby series..more of a heart to it.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
Amy lee

arrrgggggghhhhhhh.

she is awesome.
THANK YOU!!!!

you are the first person to say anything about my new Avy :(...

... and she is so HAWT!

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
We're lucky to be getting this movie at all..

My only wish is that the original cast returns..and it becomes more like the tv show.

i love the bill bixby series..more of a heart to it.
the sequel should have more Heart, but it shouldnt be like the TV series.

I dont want the new movie to be anything like the T.V series.

And Sava is that Amy Lee the singer of Evanescence (sp?)

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
I dont want the new movie to be anything like the T.V series.

And Sava is that Amy Lee the singer of Evanescence (sp?)
yeah... she looks great in the new video :up:

Tis nice to see this thread bumped up.

I've seen several comments of how Hulk Looked perfect in the first film, and I do agree he looked great, but I would really like to see that morphed with something like this...

hulket3.jpg

^^^That looks a little too cartoony, but the first movie he was just a smiggen to bulky. I like Hulk with long almost apelike arms, and the large distance between his nose and his upper lip. I also like the hair cut where it looks like the sides of his scalp have been shaven.

anyway...

i can't believe this topic has grown some new wings...

for crying out loud peeps, you can't get pissed before you see what is actually going on.

urgh

let it go...

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
I dont think she is anything special to be honest, i wouldnt say no like!
:mad: thats why no one likes you!!!

;)

November Rain said:
i can't believe this topic has grown some new wings...

for crying out loud peeps, you can't get pissed before you see what is actually going on.

urgh

let it go...
yeah!!!

also i never thought i'd see the day sava would parade around without his hulk avatar on,

:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"