The Ian McLounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just glad that means the Timmverse will eventually be on HBO Max.
I hope the Fleischer cartoons make the move, too. Hell, all the really old stuff.

tenor.gif

That was not new as far as Viking being a profession, but Vikings who were not Scandanavian is definitely new to me.

I think it says more to me that Europe as a whole has been a fluid community with intermingling between ethnic groups for millennia, such that ethnic divisions are more likely to be linguistic and cultural rather than genetic. Eg. Viking raiding and colonization of the British Isles resulted in the intermixing of Anglo-Saxon/Celtic genes into the Scandinavian gene pool.

I worked about ten hours of overtime so I bought a new couch!
I want to shampoo the carpet but I’ve never done it before so I’m about to google

I hope it goes better than my parents' carpet. They did three passes and the bucket was full of brown water all three times.

actually went pretty good. it wasn't really dirty dirty to begin with, but since i worked darn hard to get a new couch, i wanted to go the extra step i suppose.
now when i get to shampooing upstairs, that'll be a whole new story :cries:

actually went pretty good. it wasn't really dirty dirty to begin with, but since i worked darn hard to get a new couch, i wanted to go the extra step i suppose.
now when i get to shampooing upstairs, that'll be a whole new story :cries:

Txt me next time, and you would have the other sofa set.

ExemplaryGloriousDodo-size_restricted.gif

it is 63 degrees here. where did the scorching sun go? at least it's not raining, so i might do some yard stuff today.
carpet is clean so i'll bring the couch in later :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"