• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Incredible Hulk Theatrical Trailer Thread

The question for me to those whom do not enjoy it... is.. if the entire movie looks like the car ripping money shot, will everyone be happy?

T

I won't be jumping for joy singing Koom-By-Ya, but i will be satisfied cause i think anything a step up from that face shot is better than that.

I won't be jumping for joy singing Koom-By-Ya, but i will be satisfied cause i think anything a step up from that face shot is better than that.
come on guys! yeah the face shot aint as good as other moments, but it lasts for like 5 seconds! yes its the weakest link in the trailer, but does it need to get ripped apart this bad???

come on guys! yeah the face shot aint as good as other moments, but it lasts for like 5 seconds! yes its the weakest link in the trailer, but does it need to get ripped apart this bad???

Which is what bothers me, I mean, why complain? In still mode it looks, blech, in motion it's like *Blink* over!

Yes.:meanie:...... because they put in front and center in the trailer as if it's the one shot they're truly proud of. They need a reality check...and we're giving it to them!

Yes.:meanie:...... because they put in front and center in the trailer as if it's the one shot they're truly proud of. They need a reality check...and we're giving it to them!

Really? Because my guess is they are working their bootahs off trying to get everything done.

Not checking fan opinions for reality checks. :oldrazz:

Really? Because my guess is they are working their bootahs off trying to get everything done.

Not checking fan opinions for reality checks. :oldrazz:

Are you kidding me? Producer Hurd said it herself at CC, "You wanted Hulk smash, we gave you Hulk smash" or something to that effect. They are listening to us. Hell, i wouldn't be at all surprised if a couple of you guy are R&H employees. :oldrazz: If we voice out CG concerns, i'm sure word will get back to the film makers about it, so instead of putting 100% in to finish things up right, in time for the movie, they'll put 110% effort in.

Are you kidding me? Producer Hurd said it herself at CC, "You wanted Hulk smash, we gave you Hulk smash" or something to that effect. They are listening to us. Hell, i wouldn't be at all surprised if a couple of you guy are R&H employees. :oldrazz: If we voice out CG concerns, i'm sure word will get back to the film makers about it, so instead of putting 100% in to finish things up right, in time for the movie, they'll put 110% effort in.

Ever stop to think I'd either A) be working or B) be taking your advice then? :cwink:

Listen, the film makers will here about it, and most importantly producers. Then they will use the knowledge to pander to fans whom they know will buy tickets anyway.

I hate to be a Scrooge, but it's the way it works. They don't care what we think, if they did, we'd have ol' reptilian Abomination, or non-cloud Galactus, or, Sentinels in X3.

They listened to us with Spider-man 3 though (Venom,) boy that worked out well. :oldrazz:

I am not uber defending R&H's work, I like it, I love the style and it looks good enough for me, but I'd never try to convince anyone otherwise after all perception is way stronger than eyes. We all see the same thing and make out 8,000,000 different views from it.

I'm just saying, I really doubt they will make it photo-realistic come movie time. My guess is it will either A) look the same, or B) (At best) look the same as the car ripping scene.

Then again, this is coming from the guy who just watched Transformers today, the pinnacle of CGI movies and yet, doesn't think it looks all that real. Thus being a "all CG looks fake" kind of guy, I guess my opinion is skewed.

Ever stop to think I'd either A) be working or B) be taking your advice then? :cwink:

Exactly why the CG looks the way it does, you guys are goofing off on the internet!:oldrazz:

Exactly why the CG looks the way it does, you guys are goofing off on the internet!:oldrazz:

Drats! You caught us.

We were thinking of making it ultra-fantastical, but you know what? Goofing off tastes like candy.

It's the eyes people... its all in the eyes. Plus it does just look like a superimposed image when you freeze it compared to the background and all. The proportions and eyes is what is making that shot bad.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkmea3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Galactus is a really bad example, especially in the same sentence as movie Blonsky. The comic Abomination doesn't make sense to the merged universe they're trying to create. In this film, we know that they're using the Super Soldier serum combined with gamma radiation. The comic Abomination doesn't fit into that. Despite that, they did try hard to show us Blonsky as a Hulk-like creature that has his spine high enough to make him look fish/reptile-like. Shouldn't that be respected? Movie Galactus, in comparison, was crud. What excuse did they possibly have in the Fantastic Four movies? None. Fox was just ashamed of the source material and ruined one of their biggest selling points. There's no comparison between the two approaches.

God, I hope they are not wasting their productive time poring over the nauseatingly negative banter on these forums....then the CGI will NEVER get finished...

My feelings are this.

The trailer hit all the right keys

differentiates itself from the o3 Hulk, it's clear this movie has a different direction.

Starts off showing off some interesting relationships...

Nortons voice is fantastic.

the end,..... didn't knotice it online at first but definatly heard it in the theaters...the lonely Man theame being played right before Hulk rips the police car in half.

i can't wait till this movie comes out. im getting a little tired of the fan boys complaining about the fx: it's not done yet !!!! the movie will kick major butt this summer probably as good or better than iron man. i just saw iron man and i loved it.

Wait! Isn't the Leader in this movie? Why haven't we seen any clips or photos of him at all?

Sterns is in the first trailer talking to Betty and Bruce, plus there's a shot of him as Bruce is transforming in this trailer. So we've seen Sterns. The Leader's being left for another day.

Wait! Isn't the Leader in this movie? Why haven't we seen any clips or photos of him at all?

i was wondering this myself. i thought i heard sterns would turn into the leader at the end of film to set up the sequel ?

Yeah I'm thinking that as well. It was announced on SHH that he was the Leader not Sterns so I'm hoping he makes an appearance at some point in the film. But if its setting up for a sequel its fine.

OMG! What's up with all the double posts?! :cmad:

Saw Iron Man twice this weekend. Both times there was more positive buzz from the audience for TIH trialer then there was for TDK. Not saying TDK won't do good but I think after seeing this new trailer it's definitely got a lot of the GA's attention.

Hopefully people who weren't happy with the last Hulk film will give this one a chance. I think it will do better than currently expected.

Honestly since IM release, my desire for the TDK has somewhat dropped. Now I'm wanting the Hulk more than ever. Though I'm sure a new trailer for the DK will change all that. But I'm still sure IM will out TDK. It's just not a family friendly film though I'm loving the Joker! Dude is sick!

The trailer is just an amazing piece of footage in my opinion. I really loved how intense, exciting, and brutal the Hulk is when he's on the screen. I think with the extra attention Norton gave the script, the character, and how he's a fan of the comics and the television series it has to be good.

Personally I agree with the director and Norton when they say the Hulk is a fugitive story and that the concept of "The Lonely Man" should be explored. I love it and I love how you can hear the orchestrated version of "The Lonely Man" theme at the end of the trailer.

For me everything about this trailer screams "The Hulk".

Honestly I can't wait to see the scene of Hulk and Betty sitting in the rain together. Hopefully that scene is as emotionally charged as it looks on the screen.

The trailer is just an amazing piece of footage in my opinion. I really loved how intense, exciting, and brutal the Hulk is when he's on the screen. I think with the extra attention Norton gave the script, the character, and how he's a fan of the comics and the television series it has to be good.

Personally I agree with the director and Norton when they say the Hulk is a fugitive story and that the concept of "The Lonely Man" should be explored. I love it and I love how you can hear the orchestrated version of "The Lonely Man" theme at the end of the trailer.

For me everything about this trailer screams "The Hulk".

Honestly I can't wait to see the scene of Hulk and Betty sitting in the rain together. Hopefully that scene is as emotionally charged as it looks on the screen.

Same here. That scene looks like it has greatness written all over it.

also on CGI note... he may not be as photo real as Golem...as the 03 one tried to be.

but...that being said he looks interesting.... as he looks at Roth....with disgust ...

he is reminicent of a massive cave troll from LOR. thats all I ever wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"