The Incredible Hulk Theatrical Trailer Thread

Pic 1:
20ppsb4.jpg

This pic looks awesome, the mouth and teeth could do with a little work but it's virtually perfect.

The mouth is still too I am Legend... just close it up a bit and the shot is complete.

The model just sucks, I'm sorry.

Instead of just going round threads saying the cgi sucks why don't you actually offer some explanation into why? What's wrong? The skin? The lighting?

Looks dead around the eyes to me (not enough gloss), and the skin seems to be overly textured, hence when shadows and light are hitting him, one side of the face looks quite different to the other (too many shadows cast) and the hair seems inconsistent too.

Looks dead around the eyes to me (not enough gloss), and the skin seems to be overly textured, hence when shadows and light are hitting him, one side of the face looks quite different to the other (too many shadows cast) and the hair seems inconsistent too.

Betty gives Banner a haircut in the movie because she says his hair is too long, so since banner has his hair cut Hulks hair will appear shorter

Betty gives Banner a haircut in the movie because she says his hair is too long, so since banner has his hair cut Hulks hair will appear shorter

I take it your not kidding!:woot:

Pic 1:
20ppsb4.jpg

Pic 2:
Untitled-TrueColor-53.jpg

Which one looks better to you?

Both are unaltered as far as I know

Where'd you get the two different shots from?

The top one looks way better.

Instead of just going round threads saying the cgi sucks why don't you actually offer some explanation into why? What's wrong? The skin? The lighting?

Sorry, you are correct. The Model is not fitting right to me. Looks un proportional in many aspects of the face. The lighting isn't too bad but it could use more exposure. The texture is what kills me. it looks horrible and just rushed or something but it isn't all that great. Just look at the ILM one. may have not been perfect but the nailed it for what they needed to do. The green and the over sized physique was slightly off but that's where they should taken tips on instead of revamping the entire outlook of him cause ILM did what they did right is too take what you have and improve on new techniques

Sorry, you are correct. The Model is not fitting right to me. Looks un proportional in many aspects of the face. The lighting isn't too bad but it could use more exposure. The texture is what kills me. it looks horrible and just rushed or something but it isn't all that great. Just look at the ILM one. may have not been perfect but the nailed it for what they needed to do. The green and the over sized physique was slightly off but that's where they should taken tips on instead of revamping the entire outlook of him cause ILM did what they did right is too take what you have and improve on new techniques

Thanks, it's just hard to respect someones opinion when all they say is, the CG sucks :yay:.

the pic looks like those "zompires" in I AM Legend

the pic looks like those "zompires" in I AM Legend

My guess is that some executive over at R & H had some recent jaw surgery causing his mouth to be wider than normal and he is basing all digital characters on his own moth... either that or they just like disproportioned mouths.

Does anybody have the new trailer in 1080 wav or avi format?

Thanks.

Honestly, I'm just not seeing what all the complaining is about. The CGI in this movie looks good to me, or at least no worse than any other SFX-heavy movie out there. Besides, I'm really just glad we seem to be getting better story and action this time than the last movie.

The mouth is still too I am Legend... just close it up a bit and the shot is complete.
i think the mouth looks at the same time off because of the angle. the camerra is a little under the mouth so it makes it look off.
angles are very important

It'll come together. They'll make sure all the close ups are spot on. The inside of the mouth is too dark but they'll fix it.

This pic looks awesome, the mouth and teeth could do with a little work but it's virtually perfect.

The CGI is awesome. I think the mouth is missing a tongue or is too dark like I said above. I know they'll improve on it. R/H is working round the clock.

This trailer is so much better than the first to me. 9 out of 10. But the fake CGI is worrying the hell out of me.

It's a living creature not a robot so the f/x take more time and they are much more difficult and complex than the likes of Iron Man or Transformers. They're working on it still probably as I type this. ;)

It's a living creature not a robot so the f/x take more time and they are much more difficult and complex than the likes of Iron Man or Transformers. They're working on it still probably as I type this. ;)

Then please don't stop typing.

The trailer was actually not bad! 8/10
but the SFX need work but still I LOVE the shot of him transforming in the glass bridge and ripping the cop car in half (that was cool)...hopefully the movie will be good.

I wonder if the CGI is all done then?

hmph

so are you saying the fxs aren't done?

gee i would love to hope.

I really just want them to make enough money off of this to justify a sequel cause the Hulk more than anyone needs to lay off the origin story. not that this is a direct origin, but still the Hulk needs a 2 more than anyone does i think.

and then if this thing can even make 200 mill domestically it will probably get a budget of around that for the next time so maybe the fxs will be a bit better

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"