Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering with Stowzak (however you spell her name) possibly being Brandt (which makes a heck of alot more sense) and Loki'd's theory on Maya Hansen shutting down extremis and getting her face horribly scarred in the process... is actually Brandt... and she gets her face scarred like the comics? sorta all fits better

^ I doubt any of that will happen, honestly.

Brandt just sounds like a fun plot device character.

I'm wondering with Stowzak (however you spell her name) possibly being Brandt (which makes a heck of alot more sense) and Loki'd's theory on Maya Hansen shutting down extremis and getting her face horribly scarred in the process... is actually Brandt... and she gets her face scarred like the comics? sorta all fits better

Hanson was scarred in the books.

^ I doubt any of that will happen, honestly.

Brandt just sounds like a fun plot device character.

could be.. but then again we know AIM is playing a huge role in Phase 2... and it wouldn't shock me if the very few known AIM agents resurface again in CAP2

Both become Stark baby-mama/Madame Masque in this canon?

What do you have against Iron Baby?

[YT]GaaQwJAww6s[/YT]

..... Alot

And please.... Tony stark leaves earth after ffinding out about his unborn child

Hanson was scarred in the books.

No she wasn't. She was arrested for her part in the Extremis story, and later wound up getting killed outright by AIM.

I highly doubt any of the wild fantasies LokiD concocted about Maya Hansen getting scarred and becoming an INO Madame Masque are even remotely true, since he's got pretty close to everything else wrong about this movie so far. And I won't even try to dignify "Baby-Daddy Iron Man," Brandon Routh style, with anything resembling a serious response.

There's an Avengers Initiative Guidebook? And it's Not For Sale? Unfair taunting us like that, Hasbro. :argh:

39475910151511633667667.jpg

could be.. but then again we know AIM is playing a huge role in Phase 2... and it wouldn't shock me if the very few known AIM agents resurface again in CAP2

how do we know that? all we know is they are part of IM3. I doubt AIM will show up in TDW or GotG. so I wonder how huge their role will actually be in Phase II

No she wasn't. She was arrested for her part in the Extremis story, and later wound up getting killed outright by AIM.

I highly doubt any of the wild fantasies LokiD concocted about Maya Hansen getting scarred and becoming an INO Madame Masque are even remotely true, since he's got pretty close to everything else wrong about this movie so far. And I won't even try to dignify "Baby-Daddy Iron Man," Brandon Routh style, with anything resembling a serious response.

I got a lot of stuff right too... It's just all mixed in there with the wilder theories and speculations. Iron Baby definitely won't happen in the movies, I was just saying it might happen in the comics...

lately I've been trying to be a little more direct.
I was one of the first to say Szostak could be Bethany Cabe and that I knew that was a distinct possibility, the only other possibility besides Wasp...
I did bet you my left nut that she would be Wasp, but luckily I've collected a couple extra ones for being right about other things in the past.

She is Cabe. But with shades of Brandt.

But I think they could have changed something, i.e. More Brandt than Cabe... but like a hybrid of both characters and working for SWORD... SWORD or Wasp is the connection they're hiding to phase 2 with her character being small but important. It's really the SWORD thing they wanna keep under wraps with Cabe-Brandt. They've sort of combined them into one character. My info comes from early in the process. It will always be half-wrong half-right when I don't add speculation to it. And will always change when decisions are made before it's brought to screen, they have to allow room for the individual directors to tell their stories, so they plan a couple ways to drop in small but important characters... Lots of times I go overboard with my speculation on purpose.

I pop in and out and try not to speculate on things that are already guessed or completely known.
To your credit you've figured out a lot of plot twists and everything on your own. You specifically. There's not much left to speculate on for this movie... except for some of the stuff that will be sort of hidden, like when Feige was saying you might need to see the movie a couple times.

I think the people Tony shoots with that gun in the trailer are being disabled by it, with a sort of electro magnetic pulse. Just saying, not sure if anyone's speculated that yet.

Last edited:
LokiD please just stop, your not fooling anyone anymore.
Your pretty much a joke on these boards now.

Lol we'll see. It is pretty funny to me to reveal the truth in this way mixed with speculation (lies) at the same time... Much of what I've said is very true. So that you can have a general idea of some stuff, but still be completely lost in understanding the full context.

You have to understand that when Sword hits the scene they will not like Shield in the MCU. And that it will take even the villains and Shield and Sword coming together to stop Thanos.

Cabe-Brandt is kind of like the evil ex gf for a while...

Whoever guessed that she gets Extremis was right.
But you also have to remember Tony is a villain in the eyes of some of the world before this, and that Sword hasn't been in existence for as long as Shield in the MCU. Eventually she will trust Stark again, Stark never loses Shield's trust but Shield cannot respond to this threat within the timespan of the movie.

I got a lot of stuff right too...

A broken clock is right twice a day

Also Ellen Brandt has nothing to do with SWORD, she works for AIM, ABIGAIL BRANDT works for SWORD. so now not only do you not have any IM3 sources..you also don't know the comics

Nah I believe that's incorrect or been misinterpreted.
Although she will carry the weapon that looks like Brandts, and is doing so in that screenshot a few pages back.
Her character is supposed to be mystery even after the movie ends.
All we get to find out is she was one of stark's exs that shows up, briefly, that Pepper makes humorous remarks about.
Hansen seems to be the good ex that only wants to help, but there's a deadly spy game going on.
It will never even say her first name or the last.
But there are clues to who she really is.
People in the know don't even actually know who she is yet.

I'm still saying we never actually get to hear her name in the movie... Just not spelling it all out like she'll spell out the word Sword.

After the movie rolls she can still be anyone. It's only once you've seen it a few times that you catch on to the fact that whoever she is, she works for Sword at this point in time and actually wanted to take the Extremis from AIM. She doesn't like Maria Hill, just like Abigail Brand. There will be no actual abigail brand in the movies.

how do we know that? all we know is they are part of IM3. I doubt AIM will show up in TDW or GotG. so I wonder how huge their role will actually be in Phase II

They're playing a large role in both Im3 and Cap 2.. possibly Avengers 2 as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"