Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could this be one of the armors in the movie? This was from one of the Iron Man skins for Marvel Heroes.

6822d8637186cfb086f74d91aca2ce3f.png

edit: I see that it's the Marvel Now! Armor... so chances of appearing in the movie are slim.

you got it :up:

So what jagua99? I mean he believed Stoszak is Wasp which she obviously isn't.

I dont have the same POV that everyone else does. You don't know what he's told me "he knows", vs what he "guesses"

all the other stuff he's told me, how he told it to me, how he explained his sources, and the scope of everything he's told me, a lot of which has started to make sense and even correlate with some things led me to believe that he did have a source who had access to *very early* concepts, and it wasn't just that, he told me things regarding marvel as a whole, marvel now, things regarding the comics, regarding age of ultron, (things I've started to notice in the second issue) regarding infinity back in like, late january, things that made sense. Things THAT big, you can't weasel your way out of. If you are making THAT up, then you are making it up, for the deeper stuff he told me, there is no changing your story to correlate with news, if are fibbing, that's it. Of course luck and chance certainly could play a role.

this is certainly a strike, and it's making me question for sure

but Again, I rehash this, I've talked to him about things, and he's said things that he hasn't even touched on in the threads, totally different stuff, essentially simpler. and he honestly provided me with reasons to believe him. Now I am not sure. I don't exactly, NOT believe him, however, I don't fully believe him either so I'm gunna just keep my mouth shut and wait.

But please, respect my opinion and my reasons for once believing him, cause almost everything he's said in the threads are lies, whether it's believed or not, I had a POV of him that NO ONE here did.

Sorry guys, let's just keep this on track

Last edited:
I believed LokiD cause of what he's told me personally, which as I have said, has stayed consistant, and competely differed from the speculaion he said in the boards. I believed him because it was more personal, he told me things that he hasn't even remotely touched upon here, and those things never ONCE changed like his speculation. So that gave me reasons to believe him. So whatever happens, happens, and we'll see. Either way, this movie is less than2 months and its gunna be awesome lol

So he lies on the boards and tells the truth so some people in PM. got it.

Well remember how much grief we gave the one Guy who had the cell pic of Thanos makeup?
As long as they can't back up what they're claiming it's nothing but a rumor, same goes for FUZZY pictures

Yeah, I sorta remember that one. The guy showed a photo that was clearly photoshopped to obscure whatever was in the pic and claimed it was Thanos and said he couldn't actually reveal it without getting into trouble. At least that's what I recall. How did that end up playing out? I didn't follow the whole thing.

Though I can understand why that guy got some grief. It is an annoying and pointless thing to do. If someone says I know something but can't really say or show you anything then what is the point of even bringing it up?

LokiD on the other hand I personally haven't really seen getting much grief. People have just questioned him (and rightfully so) when he's tried to pass off his guesses as real information.

^ I really dont see the big deal with LokiD he's just speculating and having fun presenting his ideas...its a news/ speculation board so I do not see any problem with anyone speculating as long there trying to pass it news..his posts are long but fun...like with Roger Wardell...I didnt see him being such a big deal either, he was just speculatiing and acutally got everyone talking here got lil fun..even though he was trying to pass his infomration as news.. but it was still lil fun just take the information till its a grain of salt..until we see the final product..i do think it would be fun if someone got all of LokiD's speculations and saw how many things he got right and wrong when movie comes out in may he see how accuarate he was...

I'm not saying it's a big deal. I just don't think it's a big deal if people say they don't believe him either.

^ I really dont see the big deal with LokiD he's just speculating and having fun presenting his ideas...its a news/ speculation board so I do not see any problem with anyone speculating as long there trying to pass it news..his posts are long but fun...like with Roger Wardell...I didnt see him being such a big deal either, he was just speculatiing and acutally got everyone talking here got lil fun..even though he was trying to pass his infomration as news.. but it was still lil fun just take the information till its a grain of salt..until we see the final product..i do think it would be fun if someone got all of LokiD's speculations and saw how many things he got right and wrong when movie comes out in may he see how accuarate he was...

He's a complete pest.

I don't see that LokiD's speculation is any different or worse than anyone else's. Plenty of people have insisted that their theories were absolutely true, only to be disproved later. A couple of people pushed the Szostak-as-Janet theory really hard, but now that we know she isn't playing that character all is forgotten. Pepper's gonna die, Stark is going to space in his Deep Space armor, Mandarin is Killian's lackey, etc., all speculation we've had in this thread (some of which I agreed with) and all virtually certain to be wrong. Was anyone hurt by that spec? I doubt it.

I personally love the various different theories and speculation we all throw around and argue with, give me visual storyline to play with until I see the real thing and actually see what comes to reality. This is actually the first time I've been this into the discussions and I really love it. When I first checked out sites like these during the Avengers I just kind of lurked and looked at the various discussion but I like intergecting my ideas now :) Hopefully I keep it up with Thor, GotG, and the other movies. :)

I don't see that LokiD's speculation is any different or worse than anyone else's. Plenty of people have insisted that their theories were absolutely true, only to be disproved later. A couple of people pushed the Szostak-as-Janet theory really hard, but now that we know she isn't playing that character all is forgotten. Pepper's gonna die, Stark is going to space in his Deep Space armor, Mandarin is Killian's lackey, etc., all speculation we've had in this thread (some of which I agreed with) and all virtually certain to be wrong. Was anyone hurt by that spec? I doubt it.

LokiD wasn't pushing speculation, if he were it would have been fine. He was pulling the "insider knowledge" card. It really pisses me off when people pull the crap over the internet and are wrong.

There's nothing wrong with speculating and being wrong. I speculated that someone was going to steal the Iron Patriot armor from Rhodey, but it looks like that's not the case. But saying "I know a guy who has a friend, who works for Marvel." I can't stand that.

There's not a thing wrong with speculating about what could or couldn't be happening in any given movie. That's what the title of the thread is all about.

What *is* crossing the line, imho, is when people claim that their speculation is gospel truth because they have "sources" and "insiders," which is usually absolute and total bull****. Then people start believing their b.s., and some of them even start blogging about it, and the Internetz picks it up then, and rumor becomes "fact." Then everybody acts all shocked when those "facts" turn out to be nothing but a house of cards.

*That's* what I have a problem with. I don't know for certain, but haven't some posters actually gotten banned for doing just that --- lying about having "sources" and "insider info"? Seems that at least one or two people got banned for trolling in the past for that. I dunno.

*ninja'd by Tony Stark

I do have some insider info I've been retaining from you guys.

Iron Man 3 will feature..Iron Man in it.

You're right, and the focus of the movie is Tony trying to figure out where Bruce went after they ate Schwarma. He just disappeared. I mean, you offer a guy a job in a round about way, and he just leaves you. :argh: All the armors are for a search party. :woot:

You're right, and the focus of the movie is Tony trying to figure out where Bruce went after they ate Schwarma. He just disappeared. I mean, you offer a guy a job in a round about way, and he just leaves you. :argh: All the armors are for a search party. :woot:

they drove off in Tony's Acura all romantic like after Schwarma

Really didn't go any further than that really. After the movie was OUT I said I believed him but like I said the Images really weren't clear. It was like taking a fuzzy pic of Big Foot and expecting people to bellieve. lol

Yeah, I sorta remember that one. The guy showed a photo that was clearly photoshopped to obscure whatever was in the pic and claimed it was Thanos and said he couldn't actually reveal it without getting into trouble. At least that's what I recall. How did that end up playing out? I didn't follow the whole thing.

Though I can understand why that guy got some grief. It is an annoying and pointless thing to do. If someone says I know something but can't really say or show you anything then what is the point of even bringing it up?

LokiD on the other hand I personally haven't really seen getting much grief. People have just questioned him (and rightfully so) when he's tried to pass off his guesses as real information.

Really didn't go any further than that really. After the movie was OUT I said I believed him but like I said the Images really weren't clear. It was like taking a fuzzy pic of Big Foot and expecting people to bellieve. lol

Fair enough. Thanks for the reply, Vartha.

they drove off in Tony's Acura all romantic like after Schwarma

Tony is a playboy. He's the love 'em and leave 'em type. He probably dumped poor Bruce for a brand new Science Bro after a ONS lab marathon. I bet he's taken up with Hank Pym now. :csad:

I once heard from an inside source (connected to a friend, I live in LA and work in the industry by the way), that Wasp would be in The Avengers. She was seen in storyboards by this inside source when he visited Marvel Studios. I reported it and was eventually proven wrong when Wasp wasn't in the movie. Do I think the source was wrong? No. We know Whedon wanted to use her. They probably had her in some storyboards, since action scenes are now planned before scripts are even finished. Whedon admitted they nixed her from the screenplay. I did learn from this experience, though. I'm not passing on any other inside info I get. Not because I was wrong or was admonished by anyone. I just don't want to unintentionally mislead people and upset them when things turn out differently. A lot of changes can happen to a film throughout its lifespan, so some insider info can easily turn out to be wrong once a film is finally released.

This said, Loki is not trustworthy. He's not just speculating. He is acting like he knows insider info, which he alters to confuse people. He even posts that "some of you have already guessed what's going to happen." That's not speculating. Most likely, he's just making guesses based on info that is out there. Make enough theories, and you're bound to get one or two right. Most of his theories are ridiculously complex and would never be in Marvel films, which to this point have all had rather simple stories. They might get more complex. However, there's a limit to how far they're going to take things and Loki's theories are usually far past those horizons.

i see where everyone is coming from it is frustrating to people that use this place for news..while yes u can speculate no one should use there information as definate proof unless u can back it up 100%..i understand that from feild i work..lol but yeah i dont see the problem with speculating but when ur wrong u gotta admit ur wrong and move on ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"