Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that was an awesome tv spot. I notice Mandarin says, "My fellow Americans". Either he's just being sarcastic, or he's letting people know he's from America.

Also, the Extremis soldiers look cooler than I thought they would.

Extremis Soldiers from new TV-spot!

CkFiYzo.png
It looks like Rhodey shot the Extremis soldiers, if those are actually supposed to be bullet holes in their chest. They're just shrugging the bullets off like nothing. :wow:

And is that soldier Asian? He looks like it to me in that quick shot, I could be wrong. Maybe Mandarin gets some soldiers from China.

Extremis soldiers look like evil Commander Shepard.

HD YouTube Link!

[YT]NTTI6MryM9I[/YT]

Thank you!

This is the best ad yet, IMO. We get to see what the Extremis soldiers look like and how big a threat they are. Yet they didn't show too much, to the point where the actual battles are spoiled. We still don't know what's going to happen or how these scenes will play out. Marvel seems to be striking the right balance between whetting the audience's appetite and showing too much of the movie.

Thank you!

This is the best ad yet, IMO. We get to see what the Extremis soldiers look like and how big a threat they are. Yet they didn't show too much, to the point where the actual battles are spoiled. We still don't know what's going to happen or how these scenes will play out. Marvel seems to be striking the right balance between whetting the audience's appetite and showing too much of the movie.

I wholeheartedly agree. Best ad yet, and nothing drastic is being spoiled. I love it.. way better than tv spots for The Avengers. They ruined that Hulk saving Iron Man moment for me.

There's something funny about the fact that the extremis soldiers here look scarier than the zombies in World War Z.

The junior novelization is available now, and I flipped through a little at Target. If they didn't alter anything, this movie is gonna be crazy action sequence and twist wise.
A lot of betrayals and people you thought were villains who aren't and all that.

Thank you!

but it looks like they have bullet holes in them, so we know they are not easily brought down

The junior novelization is available now, and I flipped through a little at Target. If they didn't alter anything, this movie is gonna be crazy action sequence and twist wise.
A lot of betrayals and people you thought were villains who aren't and all that.

Anything about
The Rings doing more than just being pretty?

What happened to the Asgardian Armor? I dont suppose that will feature in the movie?

Seeing as The Destroyer was that powerful ...
All I've seen on it, was it was mentioned it's Unfinished. Could just be on Tony's servers and not built.

There's something funny about the fact that the extremis soldiers here look scarier than the zombies in World War Z.

haven't really seen the zombies in that flick...or have we? New trailer?

Bummer, I'm over that though, if they do something great if not, meh still positive the movie will be great. :)

I like how they are not spoiling too much to early as well. Will be great to see what the Extremis soldiers can do and what level of threat that they post. For people in the U.S. like me its now just under a month. Has anyone seen any of the tv spots yet? I for one havent. Really great surprise when they come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"