Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
That line coupled with the "speak of the devil and he shall appear" line right before it are so damn intimidating haha

nothing for nothing, but a man calling himself the devil, I find that corny and laughable. nobody has that right, and I think those words aren't intimidating, because no one has the right to speak for the devil :word:

nothing for nothing, but a man calling himself the devil, I find that corny and laughable. nobody has that right, and I think those words aren't intimidating, because no one has the right to speak for the devil :word:

It's an expression. He just said the long version of "Speak of the devil" which alot of people use. He wasn't literally calling himself the devil.

Its a common expression people use.

Just a scary part in tone and the play on "speak of the devil", I didn't take it as a religious nod. Then again I'm not very religious

It's speak OF the devil...OF, not for

More about the armors.

What's the source for that? The info has a ton of amateurish grammatical and spelling errors, so I'm assuming that's fanboy speculation instead of official descriptions.

Has anyone ever wondered why they decided to use Coldblood over Mallen? Its not a big deal that they did, but since IM3 is going to be a loose adaption of the Extremis story, I'm just curious why they didn't use him.

Probably because Mallen would be too controversial in red-state America. Right-wing militia gun nut? Homegrown terrorist? Timothy McVeigh? I don't think Fox News or Rush Limbaugh or Alex Jones would give their stamp of approval to their disciples on that.

thank you, all four of you, I think I got it now LOL XD

What's the source for that? The info has a ton of amateurish grammatical and spelling errors, so I'm assuming that's fanboy speculation instead of official descriptions.
It's from the IM3 armors sourcebook.

Woohooo got my tix!

"Showtime & Theater Details
Movie : Iron Man 3: An IMAX 3D Experience
Date : Thursday, May 2, 2013
Time : 9:00pm

Quantity: 2 Adult

Where: AMC Sunset Place 24
5701 Sunset Drive
South Miami, FL 33143
Phone : 305-740-8904"

Extremis Soldiers from new TV-spot!

CkFiYzo.png

wow they took it exactly from how the comic described it. impressed
love that Tony is getting into hand-hand combat style

just when I think I can't get any more excited! I GET MORE EXCITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Extremis Soldiers from the movie. Screen cap from the latest tv spot.
ExtremisSoldiers_zps2827d8fa.png

Compare it to Mallen from the comics. Who knows it might unofficaly be Mallen with out being Mallen or just be Mallen with a different back story.
Mallen.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1