Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hulkbuster reminds me a bit of the Terminators from Warhammer 40K.

it's over 2 hrs (2 hrs 20 mins) according to a big australian cinema website
IMDB is also showing 2hrs 20 mins (140 minutes) .
Was it "Allociné" (the french website) which shown the movie length ? Because they've already did few errors in the past .

My local cinema usually gives a time when the film will be over and for Iron Man 3 they have the following listed for the 25th.

'film starts at 12:01 AM and ends 2:40 AM'

This includes trailers and adverts which usually take about 20 minutes so the 2hr 20 looks promising.

Just wanted to drop in and say kudos to whoever it was that speculated that the long-haired (blind?) guy in that trailer screenshot I asked about a few days ago was really
Killian. The new interview with Pearce confirms that's him in a flashback, and that Extremis has healed his physical disabilities.

IMDB is also showing 2hrs 20 mins (140 minutes) .
Was it "Allociné" (the french website) which shown the movie length ? Because they've already did few errors in the past .

My local cinema usually gives a time when the film will be over and for Iron Man 3 they have the following listed for the 25th.

'film starts at 12:01 AM and ends 2:40 AM'

This includes trailers and adverts which usually take about 20 minutes so the 2hr 20 looks promising.
Soooo glad it's the same length as Avengers. Hopefully 2:20 will be a staple mark for MCU films going forward (if needed...for instance Ant-Man probably doesn't need 2:20).

Just wanted to drop in and say kudos to whoever it was that speculated that the long-haired (blind?) guy in that trailer screenshot I asked about a few days ago was really
Killian. The new interview with Pearce confirms that's him in a flashback, and that Extremis has healed his physical disabilities.
You're talking about the guy leaning against the wall? I'd like to know how that person figured that out lol.

So he's like Killian/Mallen maybe?
Yeah it seems pretty clear now that Pierce will be a combination of Killian and Mallen in the movie.

You're talking about the guy leaning against the wall? I'd like to know how that person figured that out lol.

there's someone here that called Hemsworth being cast as Thor way before anyone had actually heard of the guy.

I'll never get over that one

While I didn't post what I thought about that dude against the wall I had suspected it was an extremis soldier. Speaking for myself, I came to that conclusion because I saw the individual had glasses and a cane. He didn't seem like he was in good shape. It is known that extremis gives powers including healing ability, so this could have been someone who wanted relief from his ailments. Killian living with disabilities his whole life makes him ideal for developing a "cure" to help him become the man he wants to be. Also, we suspected Killian injected himself with the virus to be able to stand toe-to-toe with Iron Man in the fight scene on the docks, it would make sense that we see his evolution from a broken man into this villain.

Seemed the most obvious choice once the Adam's apple was pointed out and people decided it wasn't Szostak.

Ever since I first saw that armor in motion I've thought that Tony made it to mimic his BFF Bruce, not to take Hulk down. Or maybe both, to move like Hulk and to fight him.

Maybe thats how Feige plans to "cameo" the avengers in IM3, by making the armors similar to each avenger.

CeuSYKPHFN

How does a blind man create the extremis virus?

I don't think he's blind.

And Maya Hansen creates the Extremis Virus. Killian offers to fund it through A.I.M.

T"Challa;25447305 said:
there's someone here that called Hemsworth being cast as Thor way before anyone had actually heard of the guy.

I'll never get over that one

Woah that's awesome, I would sure like to see that post.

Woah that's awesome, I would sure like to see that post.

There was this one...from 2006.

12-06-2006, 04:45 PM #61
Upper_Krust
Side-Kick

Okay I think I have found him...
Hey everyone!

Okay, I saw a soap opera called Home & Away on television today. Its been going here for years (I am sure everyone from the UK and Australia are familiar with it), anyway I caught an episode of it today and there was a guy on it who I think has Thor potential.

His name is Chris Hemsworth, hes currently 23 according to imdb (which means he would be about 27 when filming the first movie, 30 for the second and 33 for the 3rd of a trilogy.

According to imdb he is 6'3 1/2". He looks pretty tall onscreen.

Build wise I would say he is currently athletic, so he would need to put on some muscle, but thats easily done.

I'm not really sure how to link images on these forums but here is a website that a google image check turned up.

http://chris4eva1.tripod.com/enter/

So someone with the necessary skills feel free to post up the image. Or if you find a better picture of him somewhere then post that.

What do the rest of you think?

eh, i thnk the amount of casting choices people make and speculation, some one some where is bound to get something right...

that's like Wizard Magazine back in the day casted both Patrick Stewart and Alan Cumming in there matching X-men movie roles before X-men 1 came out...

I think they actually might of gotten a third right too.... Halle Berry maybe?

eh, i thnk the amount of casting choices people make and speculation, some one some where is bound to get something right...

that's like Wizard Magazine back in the day casted both Patrick Stewart and Alan Cumming in there matching X-men movie roles before X-men 1 came out...

I think they actually might of gotten a third right too.... Halle Berry maybe?

yeah, but Hemsworth? in 2006?? i mean honestly, what are the chances..u can't beat that one

That had some pretty cool footage!

T"Challa;25451109 said:
yeah, but Hemsworth? in 2006?? i mean honestly, what are the chances..u can't beat that one

Eh. I hardly think its magic. Just a good guess

Sounds like they cleaned up Mandarin's voice. I like the change, and when he says "You'll never see me coming...", there's a noticeable difference compared to when he says it in the trailer.

And Mandarin seems like he's going to be a total badass. Those were some epic villain lines right there, and his line delivery was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"