Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Pepper. lol.

It's her in the first but not the second. I think its the President in the second one.
IronPepper2_zpse7cc4167.gif

IronWho_zps30e2fff9.gif

lol She just looks so manly in the bottom one. My mind had a hard time believeing it was her. :oldrazz:

Well lets just hope this is the only scene she "suits up".

I want a damn IronMan action film not some rom-com about Tony and Pepper, leave all that crap to the fangirls on tumblr.

I get the feeling that pepper will be given one of the suits that we saw arriving in the trailers... No way Stark is going to protect pepper with a suit during the house attack and not send one to her in that sequence....

That international spot gave me wood....

Also In the international spot you see Tony sending armor to someone in the dock battle sequence. could he be using it again to rescue pepper out of that contraption we see her in?

I get the feeling that pepper will be given one of the suits that we saw arriving in the trailers... No way Stark is going to protect pepper with a suit during the house attack and not send one to her in that sequence....

That international spot gave me wood....

Also In the international spot you see Tony sending armor to someone in the dock battle sequence. could he be using it again to rescue pepper out of that contraption we see her in?

She may not need it. She might [BLACKOUT]have the Extremis virus in her at that point.[/BLACKOUT]

She may not need it. She might [BLACKOUT]have the Extremis virus in her at that point.[/BLACKOUT]

then who is Stark sending the suit to? Rhodey? also, I have a feeling Pepper will be rescued before injection

We've seen so little of him but just hearing his voice and the words he says in that spot, Kingsley is giving me major chills.

then who is Stark sending the suit to? Rhodey? also, I have a feeling Pepper will be rescued before injection

Yeah, I think it's Rhodey. Remember, he doesn't have a suit on at the beginning of the docks scene. I also think that [BLACKOUT]the scene of Pepper we see with her in nothing but a bra is post-Extremis and she's fighting off some of the other Extremis soldiers[/BLACKOUT].

I know right! There's already ONE female superhero! Isn't that too many?

No, there's not *nearly* enough superheroines in the MCU yet. But let's get the iconic first and second tier she-roes (Ms. Marvel, Wasp, She-Hulk, Scarlet Witch, Spider-Woman, Elektra, Tigra, Crystal, Valkyrie, Misty Knight, Colleen Wing, Dagger, Jewel, White Tiger, Photon, Phyla, Moondragon, Satana, Clea) before we start shoveling in more recent Modern Marvel brainfarts, shall we?

God i love being right. I remember when someone dismissed me when i said that i though pepper was in that suite during that scene.
IronPepper2_zpse7cc4167.gif

Yep, good call.
Believe that's from the same thread when everyone dismissed me when I said that the best way for Tony to "protect the one thing he loves the most --- Pepper" was to leave her so that Mandarin wouldn't target her. God, I love being right. :oldrazz:

Could be sending the new War Machine armor to Rhodey, could be sending the "official" R.E.S.C.U.E. armor to Pepper. I believe, as you suggest, she'll actually be in two suits --- Tony's regular armor in the mansion scene, as we see in the trailer; but the rumored RESCUE armor in the AIM HQ, uh, rescue scene.

Im thinkg the armor he sends to someone at the end may be WM? We already know Rhodey is at the docks with him

UnionJack said:
Shame the force of the mask hitting doesn't take the head right off.
Look, everybody on this forum already knows you hate her and you're entitled to your opinion, but honestly, do you have to use every single chance to point it out again? It's starting to become annoying.

I seriously don't get your hatred of pepper UJ....

I want a damn IronMan action film not some rom-com about Tony and Pepper, leave all that crap to the fangirls on tumblr.

Right, because this movie just screams 'sitcom' :whatever:

*don't watch, don't watch, don't watch* "avoid the video mike, do it at all costs. May is right around the corner you can do it."

so far i am doing great avoiding this tv spot...
is there any good footage, should i wait till the movie comes out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"