Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, the more I think about it, the cooler that scene plays out in my mind.

If you have the suit itself acting as an "escape pod" so to speak then fine. But I don't want her to all of a sudden be able to pilot it and use weaponry.

I don't doubt that Mandarin could foot the bill for mercenary choppers to attack the house in Malibu, but seems less likely to me than the possibility that it's US military. God knows things have been coming to a head between Stark and the military for --- well, all the movies --- and I think we'll see them outlaw him here. I get the impression that these small-town scenes they're filming and Shane Black's comments that Tony will be alone and in "his cave again" show that he'll be on the run at some point.
But I just doubt they'd have the military blow-up Stark's house like it was nothing. That just seems really heavy-handed to deal with Stark, who seems to be fairly well-liked by the public. Imagine the s***-storm the government would be in if they blew up a private citizen's house into the ocean. I'd think after the incidents from The Avengers, the government would actually ease up a bit on Stark, except for maybe that Senator who wanted a hero registration. I kind of think that the Mandarin will be hitting at Stark personally, including his house, those close to him, and possibly even Stark Industries.

Last edited:
Lol I can definetly see how they can make an hilarious scene with Pepper having to put on the rescue suit escape... And especially flying!!!

I wouldn't mind if that's the reason they use the Rescue armor
I could deal with that. I think having too many people in armors kind of cheapens how unique IM and even to a degree, WM, are to the MCU.

The new suit has grown on me. I'm digging it now. Can't wait to see all the new armor and action

Lol I can definetly see how they can make an hilarious scene with Pepper having to put on the rescue suit escape... And especially flying!!!

See, I picture it being more like Tony has pre-programmed JARVIS to activate the 'rescue suit' for Pepper in the case of her being in direct danger. I imagine her being a little less than willing to go, but the suit encases her and takes off with JARVIS piloting it under Tony's orders.

My only real concern is this becoming a clusterphuck.

See, I picture it being more like Tony has pre-programmed JARVIS to activate the 'rescue suit' for Pepper in the case of her being in direct danger. I imagine her being a little less than willing to go, but the suit encases her and takes off with JARVIS piloting it under Tony's orders.

thatd be pretty awesome

I am guessing this will be the New suit for the money and they will save Extremis for Avengers 2

it is confirmed that there are multiple armors and the footage shown at comic con is an early version of extremis....
like in the motion comic tony is just attaching electrical signals in this forearm to suit up and then later using this tech and extremis together to form the final armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"