Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this film is just looking better and better all the time. I really hope this delivers based on what we're seeing. I never thought I would be more pumped than I was for Avengers, but I think I'm about there.

Anyone think the runtime on IMDb (I know the site is not to be trusted, but anyway) of 109 minutes could be legit? If so, what would you think of it?
Not at all. If it were only 1hr 49m it would be the shortest Marvel movie by far. I think 125-130 minutes is more likely.

Man this film is just looking better and better all the time.
Yeah hopefully they don't alter the deal on us. :awesome:

...sorry about that.

Man this film is just looking better and better all the time. I really hope this delivers based on what we're seeing. I never thought I would be more pumped than I was for Avengers, but I think I'm about there.
I'm not necessarily more pumped for Iron Man 3 than I was for The Avengers, but I am more pumped for Phase 2 as a whole than I was for Avengers.

I'm not necessarily more pumped for Iron Man 3 than I was for The Avengers, but I am more pumped for Phase 2 as a whole than I was for Avengers.

Same here.

Phase 1 was just getting the cherry popped. Phase 2 is about to get Kama Sutra on us. Can't wait.

Iron Man 3 immediately became my most anticipated Marvel movie thus far as soon as I saw Shane Black's name. :woot:

It's only a matter of weeks now. Probably my most anticipated movie of 2013.

Looking forward to the new trailer on the 5th.

T"Challa;25289573 said:
Same here.

Phase 1 was just getting the cherry popped. Phase 2 is about to get Kama Sutra on us. Can't wait.

And keeping in line with that, Phase 3 will take us to strange, kinky places.

Hopefully Phase 4 doesn't cheat on us with some cheap floosy. :csad:

T"Challa;25289573 said:
Same here.

And keeping in line with that, Phase 3 will take us to strange, kinky places.

Hopefully Phase 4 doesn't cheat on us with some cheap floosy. :csad:

Between this and the DP stuff (which I had to Google) this thread is already going to weird places. And to think someone said one of my posts made them uncomfortable. :doh:

Between this and the DP stuff (which I had to Google) this thread is already going to weird places. And to think someone said one of my posts made them uncomfortable. :doh:

lol..that must have been awkward

T"Challa;25289573 said:
Same here.

Iron Man 3 immediately became my most anticipated Marvel movie thus far as soon as I saw Shane Black's name. :woot:

I'm more excited for both Thor:TDW and IM3 than I was for TA, I've always been more interest in "solo hero" stories.

Phase 2 as a whole also has me a LOT more excited than Phase 1 did, since P1 was just "baby steps".

I'm most excited for Guardians of the Galaxy, then Captain America 2, then its a tie between Iron Man 3 and Thor 2.

I'm most excited for Guardians of the Galaxy, then Captain America 2, then its a tie between Iron Man 3 and Thor 2.

as a thor and thanos fan, by default, I am most excited for thor 2 and gotg :p

Oh I almost forgot, I am VERY excited for GOTG it's my 2nd most anticipated film of Phase 2 behind A2.

I've never been a big Thor fan, the "invincible god that flies around" characters in general have never interested me, so I was worried about Thor when it was announced. However I was proven wrong and I enjoyed Thor and I liked him in the Avengers. Not a big fan of Loki, my least favourite thing about the Avengers was that they used Loki again, so I'm excited to get some new villains in Phase 2.

I've never been a big Thor fan, the "invincible god that flies around" characters in general have never interested me, so I was worried about Thor when it was announced. However I was proven wrong and I enjoyed Thor and I liked him in the Avengers. Not a big fan of Loki, my least favourite thing about the Avengers was that they used Loki again, so I'm excited to get some new villains in Phase 2.
I think you should read Thor more often then, cause you got his character all wrong.

Also, guys. Imagine if you were 90 years old, knowing that you are going to die before seeing the movies haha

I know its not technically Marvel Studios but Im really pumped for Days of Future Past. Still want to see IM3 more but I'm more excited for that then the other phase 2 films

Personally, I'm looking forward to TDW and GotG most, but I have to admit that the latest IM3 promos have me super hyped.

Last edited:
I'm both most excited & most worried about Cap 2 lol, love the winter soldier story. But IM3 right now has me super pumped! I think Marvel has learned from phase 1 and will deliver the goods with phase 2 right from the get go throughout the end.

I want to know what that Black and Gold Armor is right under the "JR" on the new poster.

No. This one.

O89vCiW.jpg

Someone posted a pic of an Iron Man 2 concept armour that did look pretty close to it. Don't know what it's for, but it looks pretty funky.

Edit: This was the concept image posted earlier by someone in the thread.

4577438964_3f9334e5e5_z.jpg

it wouldn't shock me if most of the 42 armors are made up of conceptual art. it's easier and cheaper than paying an artist to come up with 30 some new designs

Personally, I'm looking forward to TDW and GotG most, but I have to admit that the latest IM3 promos have me super hyped.

Definitely agreed. I would be stupid to not see IM3 in theaters it looks so great. I love everything Marvel but I'm super pumped for TDW and GOTG! Crazy space, otherworldly shenanigans FTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"