The Joker Thread - Part 1

They may want to hold back on releasing BTS Joker material in case they decide to make some minor changes to his look in the future.

I will reserve my judgement about this Joker until we actually see some more of him in the next movie. I still remember people going crazy about Leto's Joker when they only had seen some shots and a trailer, already calling him the best Joker ever, and then the movie came out... I do like the look, that's one good thing I can say.

I will reserve my judgement about this Joker until we actually see some more of him in the next movie. I still remember people going crazy about Leto's Joker when they only had seen some shots and a trailer, already calling him the best Joker ever, and then the movie came out... I do like the look, that's one good thing I can say.
Well, yeah but this is a full scene that actively gives us a fairly good feel as to what this Joker is like.

View attachment 55144

Not only is this great, but it fits right in line with what I’m hoping to see with Barry’s Joker. Which is a Joker that is inspired by Kakihara from the film Ichi The Killer.
Now I'm really hoping more than ever that they make this Joker super fashionable or at the very least somewhat colorful

They don't have to be business suits but there is no way Joker would be caught dead in a t-shirt and cargo shorts.

They don't have to be business suits but there is no way Joker would be caught dead in a t-shirt and cargo shorts.

I literally read a comic like last year of mainline Batman where all he wore was a dressing gown and tighty whities

The only reason people depict Joker and Riddler wearing suits and ties is because fanboys are so anal that writers and artists are too scared to change these looks up. But it's 2022, and suits don't really fit either of these characters in this universe.

Why would the Joker need one? Guys like Falconi and Penguin make sense as they try to maintain the outward appearance of being "honest" businessmen. Running bars/clubs, they often wear fairly conservative attire all day. And I'm not sure if this is still true today, but I believe the mafia tried to maintain this level of trying to look professional.

While we don't really know much if anything about this current version of Joker, seems more likely that he'd be in casual attire, especially given how grotesque he is. He looks like someone who would be on the skids. He doesn't need to be in a "t-shirt and cargo" shorts, but there's a wide range of clothing options between t-shirt and suit.

Why does Batman need to dress in a bat suit? This Batman seems to be too depressed to make one. He should just be in his t shirt fighting

I feel like the colorful attire depicted in that artwork could provide an interesting contrast to how grotesque he is.

I feel like the colorful attire depicted in that artwork could provide an interesting contrast to how grotesque he is.

I think this depiction of Joker would work well enough.

4oytljbvcdt81.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"