Justice League The Justice League General & Speculation Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is Knightmare Flash right next to him, implying that to be Knightmare Cyborg (my personal headcanon so far is setting him as having lost his humanity to his cybernetic half and becoming Superman's second in command serving Apokolips).

Last edited:
That is Knightmare Flash right next to him, implying that to be Knightmare Cyborg (my personal headcanon so far setting him as having lost his humanity to his cybernetic half and became Superman's second in command as they both serve Apocalypse).

42708fc87ab29a2eb7bc3df710c66104.gif

Jesus, I never thought I'd say this but I think I'd prefer it if this felt more like a Snyder film, at least it would give me something to complain about. This just looks vanilla and generic. Steppenwolf looks absolutely, cartoonishly terrible.

Last edited:
Jesus, I never thought I'd say this but I think I'd prefer it if this felt more like a Snyder, at least it would give me something to complain about. This just looks vanilla and generic. Steppenwolf looks absolutely, cartoonishly terrible.

Affleck looks fat, botoxed and weird in that clip with Alfred.

I'm not a fan of SW's voice...In the comic con trailer when he spoke it was bass-y and booming and had the pitch so low it was impossible to mistake his voice for a human's. Now it's just... a regular deep voice. the "no lanterns" line will sound so much less badass in this voice...

I mean, it's better to be vanilla and generic than outright awful and insulting right?

Predictable users are predictable.

Oh, come on, he does. In other clips he looks great, but in that one something is most definitely not right.

On the other hand, the Elfman music in the rooftop clip was wonderful.

Jmc you always have something to complain about. It very much still looks like Snyder and certainly doesn’t look plain and generic at all.

I'm not a fan of SW's voice...In the comic con trailer when he spoke it was bass-y and booming and had the pitch so low it was impossible to mistake his voice for a human's. Now it's just... a regular deep voice. the "no lanterns" line will sound so much less badass in this voice...

Assuming it was Steppenwolf that speaks that line...

Well, Steppenwolf is not worse than the lion in The Wizard of Oz, but almost...

I love The Wizard of Oz XD

The digression has begun. Back to discussing botox. It only takes one or two. How I yearn for a couple hours ago when we were hyped for the junket interviews.

The digression has begun. Back to discussing botox. It only takes one or two. How I yearn for a couple hours ago when we were hyped for the junket interviews.

And how I yearn for people to stop moaning when others just express an opinion about something on here they don’t agree with. Dude - just put me on ignore if I get your panties in that much of a bunch.

Vanilla is better than nothing I guess.
I'll take it. I actually liked all those clips, so it'll be a success in my eyes of this film is just 'ok'.

Jmc you always have something to complain about. It very much still looks like Snyder and certainly doesn’t look plain and generic at all.

How does Steppenwolf look to you out of curiosity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"