• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Justice League The Justice League General & Speculation Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 38

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Atlanteans come to the surface world to take a dump

No Atlanteans come to the surface world to take a dump
That kinda gives a whole new meaning to:

"There is a stranger who comes to this village from the sea. "

“He comes on the king tide and leaves on the brown stream”

Atlanteans do not need to take a dump! Their excriments got submerged by the blackhole inside their bodies, where all the food and drink vanishes into oblivion...

Atlanteans do not need to take a dump! Their excriments got submerged by the blackhole inside their bodies, where all the food and drink vanishes into oblivion...

giphy.gif

I think JL will have 80% in RT...im convinced. 7.0 in average score.

i will see it 15th 0:01 its strange because here in brazil will have the movie debut until the review embargo lift.

I think 60% of the time...it’ll work every time

If the critics use the same criteria with JL as with the movies from another company, it should be at 80%.
GotG vol 2 for example rescued everything positive, but from the negative the narrative, the villain and the CGI.

If the critics use the same criteria with JL as with the movies from another company, it should be at 80%.
GotG vol 2 for example rescued everything positive, but from the negative the narrative, the villain and the CGI.

do not count the DC defects even though they are the same, they will always be higher than the marvels in the view of the critics, 50% maximum.

do not count the DC defects even though they are the same, they will always be higher than the marvels in the view of the critics, 50% maximum.

As long as you're a "fun comic book movie" you're gonna be fine I think which is why JL is gonna get away with whatever story issues it has, and it seems to have plenty.

I mean, for ****s sake, Thor Ragnarok has no script, almost nothing has a reason to exist in it, barely anything develops in a meaningful way and half the cast could get cut out of it with nothing lost but it's zany style and quality comedy have earned it massive praise.

I don't like that some really vague definition of "fun" is the make it or break it criteria for this genre but it is what it is.

That greenscreen. Ugh. Don't know what's worse, Aquaman's or Hela's. :funny:

That greenscreen. Ugh. Don't know what's worse, Aquaman's or Hela's. :funny:

I am having so much trouble understanding why would anyone look at the background when this is in the foreground :funny:

And the meadow, always the meadow is the answer here :funny:

I am having so much trouble understanding why would anyone look at the background when this is in the foreground :funny:

Very good point.
Kinda relates to my base-bottom reply to people who diss JL or BvS: It has WW in it.

I mean, for ****s sake, Thor Ragnarok has no script, almost nothing has a reason to exist in it, barely anything develops in a meaningful way and half the cast could get cut out of it with nothing lost but it's zany style and quality comedy have earned it massive praise.

Oh come on. Ragnarok had a script. It must have been written on a single napkin, but it had a script :funny:

Very good point.
Kinda relates to my base-bottom reply to people who diss JL or BvS: It has WW in it.

If anything green screen shouldn't be the first guess when thinking 'there is something off here' but the simple fact human eye cannot process what is happening there...I need to lie down again :funny:

And the meadow, always the meadow is the answer here :funny:

Looking for something to complain about. Some only notice it when other people have mentioned it.

I'm not saying it's not noticeable because yeah it is but I don't even think the issue is the green screen it's just a very close close-up comparing to previous shots of Jason in the scene and combined with rather quick editing of shots it does look a bit odd

But really there could be an actual green screen (or is it a grey color?) being visible behind him and I would never complain about that shot :funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"