• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Justice League The Justice League General & Speculation Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah....I'm definitely not checking the RT score before watching JL.

To be fair to Snyder, the movies by other 'accomplished' directors like Bryan Singer, Martin Campbell, David Ayer didn't get them anywhere either.

Zack Snyder's movie might be 'divisive' but they made more money and got a section of fanbase supporting him.
Sure but they didn't mess up in some way *3* times.

My brother also mentioned that there were a bunch of RT critics at his screening.

Sure but they didn't mess up in some way *3* times.

Do you think JL is also a 'mess' ?

Maybe that's not on Snyder ? Blame should go to whoever decided to cut the runtime and also on Joss Whedon ?

You really need to chill out mate. No matter how much you stress, it's not going to change this movie's reception.

I am chill thanks. There's an Negativity Free zone called the Excitement Thread if you can't handle someone not thinking the movie is gonna be positive on RT. Also I'm still holding out hope it'll still be a crowd pleaser. I'm not here to ruin your night.

Do you think JL is also a 'mess' ?

Maybe that's not on Snyder ? Blame should go to whoever decided to cut the runtime and also on Joss Whedon ?
Not "a"mess. I'm saying Snyder screwed up on some level 3 times. Sure WB and Joss can be blamed too but JL is still mostly his movie.

Hopefully we'll get Red Letter Media's review this weekend. I'm going to be particularly interested to hear what they'll have to say.

I love RedLetterMedia as much as the next guy, but not for their DCEU movie reviews... They're going to absolutely ravage JL in their review. I'm not looking forward to it at all.

I love RedLetterMedia as much as the next guy, but not for their DCEU movie reviews... They're going to absolutely ravage JL in their review. I'm not looking forward to it at all.

Yup. Even in their Wonder Woman review, they spent more time complaining about the movie even though they thought it was pretty good.

Hey, you never know.

I'm confused on the whole RT delaying JL's score until a day after the Embargo is lifted. What is that all about? I don't like that, lol.

I'm confused on the whole RT delaying JL's score until a day after the Embargo is lifted. What is that all about? I don't like that, lol.

Apparently it's a new thing RT is doing, probably to garner more views for their show. This was not WB's idea.

It's to promote their stupid new show. They did it last week with Bad Moms 2 and I know they're gonna do it with TLJ

RT started a new web show 2 weeks ago. On the first episode they revealed the RT score for Bad Moms Christmas despite the movie already playing in theaters for a day at that point. No reviews were published on the site and no tomatometer rating for a while as well.

They are trying to get more eyes on their FB show basically.

More details:

https://screenrant.com/justice-league-rotten-tomatoes-score-delayed/

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/11/03/the-diabolical-rotten-tomatoeshollywood-conspiracy-that-wasnt/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"