The Kick-ash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, that's an awesome poster... better than the ones we got. I hope it shows up online.

So, it took me forever, but I JUST got kick-ash 2...and It was...disappointing, to say the least.

Not that it was bad or anything, no, I really liked it....but literally, justwhen the story gets going....we have to wait for the next issue.

An 8 or 8.5 for me... It dragged in a few places but overall I thought it was pretty funny, and I'm genuinely interested to see a sequel.

Yeah, I was laughing at the idea that (if the movie does happen) the final issue'll be coming out right before the film's release.

I wonder if they're collaborating with Millar. Issue 1 is the Only Kick-ash Issue out now. :csad:

I'm pretty sure Millar has the entire story complete, it's just a matter of getting it to the page.

Issue two has been pushed again. The Marvel Catalog has it slated for February 23rd.

I thought it was brilliant, but I am genuinely sick of pointless changes in movies.

On one hand, his name being Frank D'Amico and not John Genovese didn't exactly ruin things, but why not just call him that? Why did Kick-ash have to get the girl?

It's ok to have a little girl calling people the C-word, but you can't have a movie that ends romantically bad for the protagonist?

On one hand, his name being Frank D'Amico and not John Genovese didn't exactly ruin things, but why not just call him that?

Because at the time they were writing the script for the movie the villain in the comic didn't have a name, so they picked a random one.

Why did Kick-ash have to get the girl?

So that the movie can end on a happy and uplifting note and be considered an overall enjoyable experience? That's kind of hard to do when your "hero" gets his ash kicked by some random kid and ends up jerking off to a picture of his dream girl giving that same guy a BJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"