The Last Great Movie You've Seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
^:up:
Not a huge fan of musicals in general, but I love ATJ and Cabaret as well of course. Bob Fosse was the Man.

Never Let Me Go

Great book and also a great movie.

^Haven't read the book, but I loved the film.

_ Winchester 73.

^Haven't read the book, but I loved the film.

I'm surprised that Romanek manages to adapt the book quite well actually. If you have the time you should definitely give the book a chance, one of the best books from the last decade in my opinion.

I'm surprised that Romanek manages to adapt the book quite well actually. If you have the time you should definitely give the book a chance, one of the best books from the last decade in my opinion.
Cool:up:.
I loved reading and then watching "The Remains of the Day", so I will check it out for sure.
I was really impressed by Andrew Garfield and Carrey Mulligan in "Never Let Me Go." And Romanek's visuals were so beautiful. I loved that it was scifi but actually looked retro. That probably comes from the book.

Thor

And A.I. It's such an oddity and it's hard to gauge it. But it was very well made. Very touching, yet cold at the same time.

Le Deuxime Souffle. Vintage Melville heist film. In its own way as good as Red Circle and Bob le Flambeur.
Three Times

Last edited:
Someone up there likes me. Great young Paul Newman movie. Great boxing movie. Great Robert Wise movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"