The Amazing Spider-Man The Mary Jane Casting Rumors thread - Part 1

Considering the ages of Garfield, Stone, and Zylka, I highly doubt Paulina Olszynski is MJ.

I don't know who she is but she looks alot like Emma Stone.

I know there's people hoping for it to be an unknown but me personally, would rather a known actress. Not super known, just like Amber Heard fame-type person.

Olszynski for Mary Jane? Ew. That's exactly the opposite of who I'd want for MJW.

I'm still rooting for Amber as MJ, GO AMBER!

:up:

For sure. She has the looks and can act like the kind of person who lives a partying lifestyle, which I hope this version of MJ has. The TSSM series shows MJ perfectly imo, and I really hope thats how she is in the movies.

As many said here, Amber Heard would fit very well as Felicia Hardy, but hell, I wouldn't mind her as MJ! It should work out great! :hrt:

I preffer her over some of the choices you fanboys wrote here...

Not sure if this has been previously brought up or not, but one actress that I can see fitting into the part of Mary Jane very well is Rose Leslie, who is currently playing the role of Ygritte on HBO's Game of Thrones series.

MV5BMTQ1MzgxNjQ1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTU3NDk3Nw@@._V1._SY314_CR9,0,214,314_.jpg

Bleh, no thanks. Too homely for MJ.

Too each his own. I think she looks quite attractive and, based on how she's doing in Game of Thrones, she could pull off the sassy and flirtatious young woman who owns her sexuality very well. Not to mention she's actually around the same age as Garfield and Stone.

EDIT: Oh, another bonus--she's also a natural redhead, so no need for hair dye this time around. :p

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been previously brought up or not, but one actress that I can see fitting into the part of Mary Jane very well is Rose Leslie, who is currently playing the role of Ygritte on HBO's Game of Thrones series.

MV5BMTQ1MzgxNjQ1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTU3NDk3Nw@@._V1._SY314_CR9,0,214,314_.jpg

Yup, she could be MJ.

I also think Amber Heard would make a good Felicia Hardy, if they choose to introduce her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"