• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Master Sword vs .........

MaximumSpider

21st Son
Reaction score
207813361_92ec3795f8_m.jpg
Master Sword: Legendary Sword of the Hero of time and his decendants (Link). Sword can only be pulled from its place in the temple by link. It may also be indestructible due to its ability to not corode over centuries and larger swords have been known to break under pressures(Goron Sword) that the master sword endures.At full power the sword has been known to shoot waves of energy. Also has the ability to repel magic. Excalibur
images
Legendary Sword of King Arthur: Sword was enhanced by the wizard Mirland to increase the users combat skills during battle. Some say the sword grants it's bearer healing abilities during battle.
images
The Sword of Omens has the ability to grow in length, also has some flight abilities. The sword is able to return to it's masters hand and display thundercat signal for back up and shooting lightning. Weaknesses include being stabbed in the eye of thundera or simply covering the eye.

All info recived from Wikpedia. I know this is not a typical thread but I thought it would be fun. I remember on thundercats when excalibur actually beat the sword of omens by stabbing it in the eye.

You're bothering to ask this in the Nintendo forum, less than two weeks before a new Zelda game is released? The bias is extraordinary. Maybe this would have been alright when we only had one gaming forum, but w/ only Nintendonians visiting this board, it was a bit foolish.

This thread is incomplete without He-man's sword.

True enough. Still. Link is the sexiest.

I'm pretty sure the Master Sword was inspired by Excalibur, and even though I love the Zelda games, I'm going with Excalibur.
And Link is the sexiest.:)

MaximumSpider said:
what other famous swords can we add to the list?

Arrested Development's Sword of Destiny

[regarding the origin of the Sword of Destiny]
Gob: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I make it up as I go along. Just ring it up with the dong tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"