The New and Improved "Heroes vs. Villains: Marvel" RPG

"ok scott, geesh! when it comes to training, i'd rather talk to wolverine on a bad hair day, but i guess you are right. be back in a jif."
*Bobby walks out of the danger room toward his room*
"Of course I know Scott is right, but I wouldnt feel right if I didn't give him a hard time."
*Walks into his room and grabs a bottle of water sitting on his dresser and uses his power to make it ice cold*
"Not needing a refrigorator in my room really saves space."
*gets dressed, walks back to where cyclops is*
"Alright, what have you got in store buddy? anyone else coming to this so called 'team training'?"

Murdock gets back to his office and sits behind his desk.

~His law partner Foggy Nelson walks in and says, "Saw the press conference Matt. Sounds like everything worked out in the end."~

Matt says, "Yeah it did. I'm just ready to go on vacation for a little while Foggy. This case took a lot out of me and Daredevil too right now I am ready to just chill out and enjoy some peace and quiet." He cuts on his radio and is listening to "The Jazz shop" when a bulletin breaks about a man who had been hit in the back of the skull with a baseball. Now why do I have this sickening feeling that Bullseye was behind it. I mean he has escaped and...I don't know call it a hunch.

Matt stands up and says to Foggy, "You know what Foggy, I really need a vacation. My scheduele is cleared for the next week, because I wasn't expecting the Clawton case to wrap up for another week, but since I have the time I think I'm going to take a break. I'll be around if you absolutely need me otherwise...forget I am around."

~Foogy replies, "Not a problem Matt things are running just fine here, so take the time buddy you've earned it."~

Matt sticks his hand out and he and Foggy shake hands. Matt says, "Thanks Buddy see you in about a week."

Matt leaves the office and gets to the rooftop exit I don't hear anyone...now is the perfect time he changes quickly from his business suit and into his Daredevil costume. He emerges onto the roof in his costume. Now to get to Yankee Stadium before the trail grows cold He dives off of the roof and uses his billy club to begin swinging from building to building.

Logan stops dead in his tracks.

"Dammit."

Sniffing the air, he remarks upon two specific scents.

"Slim, we got problems right now in the city. I got Mags and Bullseye on my radar at LEAST. Plus, this idiot in my hands. Gonna duck into an alley and ditch Vanisher here and go for Mags. Get here asap."

Ducking back into a corner, Logan hits the Vanisher with three pressure point shots, causing him to whimper and fall faster asleep.

"Gonna be a long freaking day."

bosco_wolverine_p.gif

Wade got into some normale cloths and jump down from the roof into ally.
DP:"I feel like the Chirle Brown of the super world."
Lilwadebrown.bmp

Deadpool shakes his head around to get the thought of him dressed like Chirle Brown out of his head.

DP:"Mabe I should be of less a cool a** Merc, and a more a lame a** super hero..........like Spider-man, I can be like Spider-man, but not a geek."
Cheaprope.bmp

DP:"No don't trust the ropes, how about wolverine, but not short." Wade kept on walking down the street.
weaponpool1.jpg

DP:"No, dont want to have to glue hair to my back........again...."

DP:"Well seeing as I have no jobs lined, I gusse I have nothing to do all week."
I wonder if jerry springer is on?......

Doc Ock removes his shades carefully with a tentacle and rubs the bridge of his nose with his fingers.He looks down at the map of New York.There are several locations marked with a red x.Octavius looks at them thoughtfully with a grin on his face.

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer someone once said.An interesting philosophy but also a naive one".Ock snapped a tentacle claw and put his shades back on."I prefer my enemies dead" he laughed.

"And to ensure this operation goes off without any interferences I must remove my number 1 nuissance.And I know just the way to do it".Ock flexed out a tentacle and picked up a cell phone.He pressed the speed diall button."Its me.How did the your first assignment go? Excellent.You've passed the test.Now for the real thing.I want you to go and find Peter Parker.Yes the same one.Why? Because its simple.Sometimes the direct approach is not always the best one.To attract the wall crawler we must first get his attention".

The ear-shattering, loud blare of a saw blade can be heard from within the dark alleys of a run-down construction zone near the ocean docks of downtown Manhattan, just a few dozen blocks south of where the former World Trade Center would've been found....

It was "Old Man" Whistler, working on yet another vamp-slaying weapon for his student, best friend, and some would even say son known as Blade. Blade comes in, shirtless wearing only a pair of black sweat pants and combat boots, upper body drenched with sweat, all this after his intensive daily training and yet he ain't tired at the least.

"Whatcha workin' on old man? Another peg for that bad knee o' yers?"

"Haha, real funny Blade..", he flips him the bird real quick.

"Old bastard, anyway, what the heck ARE you doing?", he wipes his forehead with the back of his fore-arm.

"I call it the razor-whip", he grabs the finally finished prototype in his lef hand, the blade of the object shining off of the eerie lights coming from the ceiling like plate glass.

"Razor-whip? Sounds like **** to me.. looks good though, coated with silver I'm guessing?"

"Nope, it's solid silver, but weighs like a feather, it's the perfect weapon, I'll even tell you how it wor-", Blade snatches it away, "I'll take my chances.", he begins to walk off to what could easily be called the 'vamp-cave', where he gets ready to gear up and such.

"That thing is a prototype, you psycho, has'nt even been tested yet..."

"I'll learn.. I always learn...", he shuts the door and gets ready for a warm shower before hunting down on the undead...

NOTE: The Blade I'm playing is is basically the Blade from the films, not the gay looking one with the green pants, yellow boots, and red jacket with goggles that only uses wooden stakes.

This was turning out to be a great day. First there had been the fun at Yankee Stadium, and now his employer had assigned him a more intimate little task. Now he was in his costume, but he blended into the shadows. He was in a position where he couldn't be seen, but he could see all he needed to. He was looking into the home of his primary target.

For the moment, he was happy to take on the role of the observer, as the woman sat on the sofa in the house, watching TV, was a real hottie. Bullseye knew who she was as well. As soon as he'd saw her, he was sure he'd seen her before. And then it came to him. She had been on some crappy soap opera that had been on the television in prison. Mary Jane Watson. That was what her name had been. Though now it was apparently Mary Jane Parker.

And it was Mr Parker that he had been paid a generous sum of money to take out. The problem was, he wasn't home. Poor Mary Jane was left all by herself, oblivious to the fact that death waited by her window. Bullseye briefly considered going in to keep her company.

No. Bullseye would wait until this Peter Parker kid got home, and then he could die in front of her. Then once sweet little Mary Jane had witnessed the love of her life get killed before her very eyes, Bullseye could make his entrance. Then he'd get real intimate with her. This was MJ's lucky night: she'd get to know what a real man was like before she died...

*Magneto sees a human boy playing in the street. A car is about to run him over. But out of the corner of Eric's eye, he sees a Morlock boy coming out from a manhole, ready to be run over by a bigrig. Who to save?*

batnkevlar said:
*Magneto sees a human boy playing in the street. A car is about to run him over. But out of the corner of Eric's eye, he sees a Morlock boy coming out from a manhole, ready to be run over by a bigrig. Who to save?*

*Magneto thinks tt himself for a split-second then reacts. The bigrig that was about to run over the Morclock rises into the air. The bigrig shakes out the driver and passengers and is thrown into the Atlantic Ocean. Magneto then walks away...*

*The human is unscathed because of an 'accidental' lampost that happened to fall and stop the oncoming car. But of course, Magneto would never save a human life... or maybe...*

OOC: Sorry for my delay

IC:

Venom swings through the upper city of NY, looking for his one true enemy. "Spider-man. Where are you?" Clinging to a wall, his symbiotic suit in constant motion, he scanned the sky for the wall-crawler...

*Iceman sits in the danger room juggling snowballs wondering when the trian ing is going to start*

The low, rythmitic humming of a black, Mustang muscle car is heard down the busy roads of the Tri-Borough Bridge. Blade was heading toward Jamaica, Queens where the scene of a young black female found behind the dark alley of a Flourist Shop named "Rosie's" dead, with two small, deep stab wounds near the right side of her neck was reported on the news a day or two ago. That meant that somewhere, hopefully near-by there was a yet another 'Familiar' on the loose, he knew this because vampires tend to stick to areas where they've succesfully captured pray, in the hopes they'd find another...

Blade had finally reached his destination, right infront of the said Flourist Shop. He walked up to the door where a sign reading 'Closed' was seen through the glass, and yet there were loads of people inside, the lights brightly lit as if they were still open for business. He opened the door and walked inside, slightly grimacing at the cinnamony scent whiffing across his nose, he never liked the smell, it was almost as bad as second-hand-smoke from a badly-rolled blunt. He walked up to the people huddled up near the back door of the shop which lead to the alleyway, they did'nt notice him, yet...

He tip-toed over a few of the people infront of him and saw a small shrine of flowers, highschool photos, and thick roman candles neatly decorating the enter of the circle of people. The photos resembled the lady in the news the other day and he narrowed his eyes a bit, tapping the elderly man infront him on the shoulder. The old man jumped and looked behind him, gasping somewhat at the strange man infront him now, "Uh, sorry sir, we closed right now, a little busy, ya see-.."

"Excuse me.", Blade gently nudged the old man over, walking past everybody else, the shrine, and went straight through the back door...

As soon as he entered the dark alley-way, his hightened sense of smell caught the ever tempting smell of blood coming fron the ground just a few feet ahead. No worries though, he had already taken his syrum for the day and knew quite clear that it was'nt "healthy" blood. It was the dry blood of the victim he was looking to avenge. He continued straight down the alleyway, knees slightly bent and his right hand gripping the new weapon that Whistler had built him earlier that day in a ready-for-act position.

As he caught up to the small, dried out puddle of blood on the ground, he got on one knee and rubbed the edge of it with his gloved fingers, bringing it up for a more accurate sniff, "Still fresh.", he whispered to himself...

*Spidey after finally finishing his comic and eating a hot dog heads back home.While swinging his spider sense goes off and he then spots Bullseye.*"Bullseye what's he doing here?"*Spidey jumps in back of Bullseye*"You know be a peeping tom isn't very nice"*Spidey punches Bullseye*

Daredevi; is making his way to Yankee Stadium when he hears something ...Spider-Man's heartbeat not far off It's gettng faster he is getting ready to take someone on...maybe I could use his help in tracking Bullseye

Daredevil approaches the scene and then hears a second heartbeat Well well well...what do you know? Not only do I win the Clawton case...but I find Bullseye as well

Daredevil stands on a rooftop and says loud enough for both to hear him, "Spider-Man taking on Bullseye..I got twenty saying Spider-Man takes you out without even breaking a sweat." And with that Daredevil jumps towards the 2 combatants.

*Magneto buys a hot dog from a vendor and then keeps on walking*

"If it old hornhead.Man Bullseye you really are popular.both Daredevil and Punisher after you.Who's next?Thor?

"man, i really wish cyclops would start the training, otherwise i am going to go wonder off again. i wonder if wolverine needs any help?" :xmen:

"Heh heh, I sure am popular Spidey. Maybe it's the big bullseye on my head!"

With that, Bullseye brings his two feet crashing into Spider-Man's stomach. Using Spider-Man as a springboard, Bullseye launches himself backwards, through the window, into the Parker household.

Bullseye lands on the floor inside, and grabs some falling glass to use as a weapon. With a wink and an insane grin, Bullseye throws two of the glass shards out the window, aiming one piece at Spider-Man, and one at Daredevil.

*With his spider sense Spidey dodges out of the way of the glass.*"you know Bullseyes on people's heads went of fasion a year ago.You should get a new costume.Maybe a cape would look good on you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"