Batman Forever The Official Batman Forever Thread - Part 2

Honestly, a full cut of the BF could easily top any of the Burton films and be as good as the Nolan films.

Honestly, a full cut of the BF could easily top any of the Burton films and be as good as the Nolan films.
Eh, I dunno about that. I’m sure the story will be a lot better executed but it’ll still have that campy feel. Plus, Two-Face & Riddler will still act like a cheesy version of the Joker.

With that said, I’d still watch it though. I have a soft spot for that movie

Eh, I dunno about that. I’m sure the story will be a lot better executed but it’ll still have that campy feel. Plus, Two-Face & Riddler will still act like a cheesy version of the Joker.

With that said, I’d still watch it though. I have a soft spot for that movie
Are these bad things and do they make it worse than Burton's Batman movies?

Man, he was creepy with the girl. Her input was limited to whether or not the movie was 'sexy' enough.

I just got this a week ago, I had Batman & Batman Returns but not Forever. Although I read it at my cousins many many years ago. Was there one for Batman & Robin?

Yes there is go check the Batman & Robin thread to see my pics of that one as well :up:

Who would love a new a batman 66 like show? Personally me since I enjoy campy batman
I prefer more serious Batman, but I do love the Adam West series (I own it all on DVD). I kinda feel that Batman Forever is somewhere between the two.

Well we had Gotham.

Yeah but that show hardly ever knew wtf it wanted to be. It was goofy Schumacher/60s series one minute, Nolan the next, Burton etc etc and on paper I suppose that's sort of cool but it just caused a ridiculous mishmashed mess imo

A better example would be Brave and the Bold

Untitled-2fedd87982e4ce642.gif

"If the Bat wants to play-We'll play! Ha ha!" was probably TLJ Two-Face's best comical line/delivery and wasn't actually in the film.

Though overall I dislike how campy he is as Two-Face, there are quite a few TLJ deliveries that are burned into my mind from childhood, and that I still enjoy to this day.

'Farewell forever to that pointy-eared... NIGHT RAT! HA-HA-HAHA!'

'Why? Why why why why why why? Luck! Blind, stupid, simple, doo-dah, clueless... LUCK!'

And of course, the immortal:

'WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DIEEEEEEEEE!'

On second thoughts, maybe I still do actually kinda like TLJ as Two-Face. :oops: Must investigate further...

Yeah I saw this movie way too many times as a kid and TLJ's ridiculous performance as Two-Face is hard to forget :oldrazz:

Batman chilling in the jury ... full costume ... in the bright light of day and in a fully lit courtroom. Cringe as hell.

Also why does TLJ lean into the acid more while simultaneously exposing his face as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"