Batman & Robin The Official Batman & Robin Thread - Part 1

Appreciate Arnold being so committed to the “we both fought Batman” bit with Danny DeVito that he was willing to throw hands with Keaton even when that wasn’t his Batman.
It's a multiversal muscle memory thing, like how Ock, Goblin and Electro immediately went after Tom Holland Spidey in No Way Home. :o

Appreciate Arnold being so committed to the “we both fought Batman” bit with Danny DeVito that he was willing to throw hands with Keaton even when that wasn’t his Batman.
And I have to say... Keaton's cold stare at them kind of gave me goosebumps ahah
His Batman's energy is intact. He's still (and probably always will be) my favorite actor in this role.
How I wish he'd had been given better material when coming back under the cowl...

Further confirmation the Burton/Schumacher flicks are the same continuity, I'd say.

After the Oscars skit, I now wish to see a comic that reintegrates the Burton and Schumacher movies and sees Freeze and the Penguin try to take down Keaton's Batman, continuity be damned. After all, the two have similar interests.

'Stop global warming, start global cooling! Make the world a giant icebox!'

View attachment 86265

If they do this, I'll be the Dune guy on twitter but for this.
endgame-avengers.gif

Imagine if they had shown up in The Flash.

Wow I can predict the future now...kinda

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"