The Official Batman Returns Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman Returns: for the fans of cinema.

What`s the name of the song when Bruce and Celina dance(Max`s party)?

p.s. The Movie Rocks:supes:

Stu said:
What`s the name of the song when Bruce and Celina dance(Max`s party)?

p.s. The Movie Rocks:supes:

the song is called "face to face" and its done by the punk/goth band "siouxie and the banshee's". GREAT song, and very romantic IMO. did you like it? if so, its just a great song. i went through this pahse that i would listen to it once or twice almost everyday, its a beautful awsome song.

Spider-Hiker said:
Batman Returns was pure crap, even worse than Batman and Robin. What was Burton thinking? "Hmm, I gave them a fat Joker, now I'll give them an even worse Penguin??? *slaps Tim Burton* I mean seriously, did Burton say to himself, "Hey, I'm going to take the worst and most boring Batman villan in the world and put him in another crappy Batman film???" Was that his motivation for this lame film, I mean movie. Batman Returns doesn't deserve to be considered a film.

He thougth, a great original movie will give the losers something to complain about.

I'm watching BR on TV right now, and I have to say it's better than what I remembered. I liked BB but but BR is much closer to me for some reason.
It's a very brave movie for a superhero flick, all the actors are awsome and givin their best.
As a "Batman adaptation" Begins is probably the best of the five, but as a "movie" Batman Returns takes the prize.
And the music... Awsome.

GyLocke said:
I'm watching BR on TV right now, and I have to say it's better than what I remembered. I liked BB but but BR is much closer to me for some reason.
It's a very brave movie for a superhero flick, all the actors are awsome and givin their best.
As a "Batman adaptation" Begins is probably the best of the five, but as a "movie" Batman Returns takes the prize.
And the music... Awsome.

same here brotha, same here.:) :up:

Any chance of some Max Shreck pics? There doesn't seem to be many around

Lienlien said:
Any chance of some Max Shreck pics? There doesn't seem to be many around

i just tried google to see if i can find any sheck pics, but all i got were a billion photo's of this guy:

and i found 2 pics of the BR max shreck but it said "cannot display page". stupid google.:down

im sure someone has some screencaps.

The Batman

batman3.jpg

Batwing6655 said:
i just tried google to see if i can find any sheck pics, but all i got were a billion photo's of this guy:

and i found 2 pics of the BR max shreck but it said "cannot display page". stupid google.:down

im sure someone has some screencaps.

Good old Nosferatu! Thanks for looking anyway

Batman Returns had a great cast, it was the darkest Batman film yet. It reminds me of a graphic novel unlike Batman Forever which reminds me of a campy film but I still enjoy them both.

GyLocke said:
And the music... Awsome.

Right on, Gylocke! Right on! :up:

To everyone, I have 2 questions. Now it's really not my first watching, I watch it since I am a kid and something I was disturbed about is the first fight Cat/Bat scene. Through all these years I watched it, I didn't get it every time :

what was the blue thing that Bats throws to Catwaoman?
and after

What does happen to them? In a sense that he was suppose to be lower than her, she falls back to a slinding rooftop and he rescues her as if he was upper and though he landed on somthing that seems lower??!!

So can someone explain me this scene gently please?

Mr.E.Nygma said:
To everyone, I have 2 questions. Now it's really not my first watching, I watch it since I am a kid and something I was disturbed about is the first fight Cat/Bat scene. Through all these years I watched it, I didn't get it every time :

what was the blue thing that Bats throws to Catwaoman?
and after

What does happen to them? In a sense that he was suppose to be lower than her, she falls back to a slinding rooftop and he rescues her as if he was upper and though he landed on somthing that seems lower??!!

So can someone explain me this scene gently please?

Catwoman explains later it was Napalm.

Batman throw her down. She fell over a roof and Batman let go off Catwoman's whip and fell over a cornice right over the roof Catwoman was in. In fact it wasn't a roof like in the top of the bulding but a roof lower the top, a prominent roof in the wall, a projecting roof in the same buiolding they were fighting in.

El Payaso said:
Catwoman explains later it was Napalm.

Batman throw her down. She fell over a roof and Batman let go off Catwoman's whip and fell over a cornice right over the roof Catwoman was in. In fact it wasn't a roof like in the top of the bulding but a roof lower the top, a prominent roof in the wall, a projecting roof in the same buiolding they were fighting in.
Well she seemed to fall back as Batman was let himself drop front... I didn't notice when Catwoman explains it is Napalm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"