The Official Cell Phone Junkies Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap Kal, I made that avatar centuries ago. It's nice to seem some are still used and floating around here.[/random comment]

I smell an appeal. :awesome:

i wonder what the galaxy S 4 is going to look like never bought a samsung phone to be honesty never trusted them since they released this abomination
SPH-M800ZKASPR_1_3.jpg

Holy crap Kal, I made that avatar centuries ago. It's nice to seem some are still used and floating around here.[/random comment]

Haha. Thanks again for it. This and the other you made for me are still my favorites. :woot:

i wonder what the galaxy S 4 is going to look like never bought a samsung phone to be honesty never trusted them since they released this abomination
SPH-M800ZKASPR_1_3.jpg
I predict it will be a squared version of SGSIII.

Apple is ruining everything for everyone. I seriously think they want to be the only cellphones on the market.

Cellphone and Tablets.

Has there been any reviews of the droid razr? I'm curious.

Plenty. Generally rather favorable and Motorola's take on Ice Cream Sandwich is surprisingly nice. Definitely would go with the Razr Maxx given a choice between the two myself

Has there been any reviews of the droid razr? I'm curious.
i believe the response has been pretty darn positive. if yer considering one, keep in mind the droid razr HD is being announced on sept 5.

Windows Phone 8 Start Screen and Features

[YT]18sDaE7gVas[/YT]

Speaking of Windows Phone, I just wanted to hear some opinions on what people think of the OS and Lumia 900. I've been thinking of getting one, but the only smartphone OS I've had experience with is Android.

i found out today that my upgrade isn't until january :(
i dont know if i can put up with this phone that long

Speaking of Windows Phone, I just wanted to hear some opinions on what people think of the OS and Lumia 900. I've been thinking of getting one, but the only smartphone OS I've had experience with is Android.

The jury is still out out on it. Android and IOS have had a huge head start and have been refined already. Their Markets are huge and established. Apple and Google are in this for the long haul. The Windows OS is still trying to catch up and I'm not completely sold that MS will support it for a substantial time if it doesn't make ground in market share within a year or two.

Basically, if you are familiar with Android and enjoy it, I'd say stick with it. Give MS a couple more years and see where they are at. If they have made strides and the OS has taken off, then they could be a viable option IMO.

Well, I guess I'll get a Galaxy SIII or SII instead...

I'm getting the GSIII in November. I have the GSIII and it is a wonderful phone. Can't go wrong with either one.

I'm hoping if I go with either I will end up with Jelly Bean instead ICS. After seeing the review videos for it, I'm very excited to get it.

i found out today that my upgrade isn't until january :(
i dont know if i can put up with this phone that long
What kind of phone do you have?

I'm still waiting for the promised ICS update for my Bionic. Same for my wife with the TBolt.

Jelly Bean is awesome from what I've seen.

Plenty. Generally rather favorable and Motorola's take on Ice Cream Sandwich is surprisingly nice. Definitely would go with the Razr Maxx given a choice between the two myself

i believe the response has been pretty darn positive. if yer considering one, keep in mind the droid razr HD is being announced on sept 5.

Thanks guys. :bow:

I'm pretty sure I can get an upgrade in november and am really wanting the razr. I had the original one for years so it's a "sentimental value" type of thing.

I'm pretty sure I can get an upgrade in november and am really wanting the razr. I had the original one for years so it's a "sentimental value" type of thing.
If you really want the Razr, I'd wait for the Razr HD, which is coming out soon.

What kind of phone do you have?

I'm still waiting for the promised ICS update for my Bionic. Same for my wife with the TBolt.

Jelly Bean is awesome from what I've seen.

samsung sidekick 4g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"