The Official Darkseid Thread

Superman movies are "Superman in the real world" so no Darkseid.

Christopher Judge of Stargate.
Perfect Build, perfect voice for Darkseid.

Wesyeed said:
I don't even know why this thread was made. Guaranteed, we WILL be seeing Zod Return in another singer Supes film.

It's what he seems to want to do and it's what I just know many will want regardless of what it means for superman in this modern era, why, heh... I have some theories. Can't wait for Bruce timm's movie.

Zod was originally going to be in S.R.... but Singer refused to do Zod if Jude Law wasn't going to play him. Jude Law turned down the role 3 TIMES! He has said before that he will not do a comic book film, when he was being rumored for Harvey Dent back when Batman Begins was being cast. So if Singer still has the same mind-setting about casting Zod... things are looking like there will be no Zod in the sequel(s).

Ralph Fiennes as Brainiac and Michael Clark Duncan as Darkseid should be the villains...

SpeedballLives said:
Christopher Judge of Stargate.
Perfect Build, perfect voice for Darkseid.
Actually, that's really good. I would say that he looks way too feminine, but that doesn't really mater if he's playing Darkseid.

The guy from the X-files, Bryan thompson I think thats his name.. He was in mortal combat 1 or 2 as well. He prolly couldnt pull it off, but he's got a great voice for it.

thought I would bump this up, since it looks like we 'MAY' get Darkseid.

I think that I remember hearing that they dont have the rights to use Darkseid.

Actually, Alex Ford did have Darkseid in mind in the last flim of his franschise. Only problem was that John Peters didn't know who all of these Superman villains that were going to appear in Alex Ford's Superman franschise. Darkseid did appear in Superman:TAS. For all of those who are going to say Darkseid was created by another person. So they can't use. But this doesn't make sense because Brainiac, Metallo, Parasite, Doomsday, and even Zod were created by different people. Even if they had to buy the rights to the New Gods charectors, it wouldn't be as expenisive because the New Gods aren't as popular as Jack Kibry's other creations like the Hulk, Capiton America, and Fantasic Four.

Sorry for spelling and grammer.

Save Darkseid for the next movie after the sequel. Brainiac would be a much better choice imo.

There is a good chance you could see Darkseid in a JLA movie.

Which is why the White Martians would be more likely in a JLA origin movie. Were there a sequel, Darkseid is probably the number one contender for villian.

And of course Warners owns the rights. They own DC comics, they own every Superman character.

I wonder fi they'll ever use Ultra-Humanite. but, yeah i think it's too early for Darksied. Maybe after a few villians have shown up like Brainiac or Metallo then maybe?

And of course Warners owns the rights. They own DC comics, they own every Superman character.

Apparently not the rights to Superboy. That kinda blows.

ok first we need an easie badguy. darkside is to much.
there is a bigger chance that schumacher will be the director of batman 3 than having darkside. IMO

Save Darkseid for the next movie after the sequel. Brainiac would be a much better choice imo.

Yep. And I cant think of anyone besides MCD either. Has a great voice too. Superman going to Apokolips would be badass.:wow:

I would want a trilogy if they did J.L., with of course DARKSEID...

Yep. And I cant think of anyone besides MCD either. Has a great voice too. Superman going to Apokolips would be badass.:wow:

My thoughts exactly. :up:

Michael Clarke Duncan already played Kingpin in Daredevil.... Besides it's already been leaked that they ARE planning to put Darkseid in the movie played by Laurence Fishburne...

Laurence Fishburne already voiced the silver surfer.

Darkseid would be a good launch for a JL francise. But how about Amazo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"