The Official Darkseid Thread

Amazo?? I dunno. He doesnt have that wow factor, at least to me anyway.

Michael Clarke Duncan already played Kingpin in Daredevil.... Besides it's already been leaked that they ARE planning to put Darkseid in the movie played by Laurence Fishburne...

Laurence is kinda...... small though.:ninja:

Michael Clarke Duncan already played Kingpin in Daredevil.... Besides it's already been leaked that they ARE planning to put Darkseid in the movie played by Laurence Fishburne...
and when did this happen?

This also a storyline for the Man of Steel also. Just because Superman and Lois slept together doesn't mean they had sex. Also just because Jason has super powers doesn't mean he is Superman's son. My idea is based a little on Richard Donner's the Last Son and with elements from Superman/Batman: Supergirl. After Superman dispearence from Earth, a spacecraft lands in the bay near Richard White and Lois Lane's house. Richard is very surprised to discover a young boy come out of the water. Richard Lois adopt him as their son. Superman judging by Jason's poweres and remebering what he problemy did to Lois makes him think Jason. However, its turns out in the Man of Steel, Jason is from Apokolips and his biological parents are Darkseid and Lashina. Darkseid sent Jason to Earth to conquer Earth, find the Anti-Life Equation (he believes it is on Earth), and get revenge on the Last Son of Krypton without him wasting his armies and minions on a "speck in the universe". Krypton is going to replace New Genesis as the planet that kept Apokolips in check. After Krypton was destroyed, Darkseid terrorized the universe by conquering planet after planet. Then he found out that a Kryptonian was still alive on Earth. He wanted to get revenge of Krypton's Last Son, so he sent one of his sons to do it. Thinking that Jason was diead, he and his armies go to Earth to do all the things that Jason was supposed to do. Only to find out that Jason was alive and was turned "soft and weak". Darkseid kidnaps Jason and brain washes him to attack Superman. Superman is forced to fight a battle against Darkseid's minions,armies, Darkseid, and the closes person he had as a son, Jason.

A pretty well thought-out plot, to be honest.

However, its still the cliched "turn the kid evil" mixed in with "make him not Superman's son" plot, and they get bandied about a lot here.

Thats not to say its bad - its far better than most of the other suggestions put here (and fairly original in the use of characters). But just not what I'd like to see in MoS.

Just because Superman and slept together doesn't mean they had sex.

Lol. I guess it's possible, but why wouldn't they had sex? And if they didn't... Superman is still a virgin? I feel sorry for him then..

While I would love to see Darkseid in a Superman film, I can't see Singer doing him.

Furthermore, I would rather not think of Lashina as the mother. Maybe Granny Goodness, but not Lashina.

I always liked Lashina the most of the Female Furies.

Lol. I guess it's possible, but why wouldn't they had sex? And if they didn't... Superman is still a virgin? I feel sorry for him then..

They were in a relationship so they obviously slept together more than once. His story says he never impregnated her though.

This is interesting but what happened to the kid at the end of The Last Son arc?

The only problem negating this idea is Lois already told Superman that Jason was his son.

This is interesting but what happened to the kid at the end of The Last Son arc?

The story is still ongoing thanks to Adam Kubert's lateness. The last chapter will happen in Action Comics Annual #11.

Last chapter revealed that the kid is indeed the biological son of Dru-Zod and Ursa and that he was born in the Phantom Zone, hence why he's immune to it's effects and has aged within the prison dimension. His Kryptonian name is Lor-Zod and he hates his parents due to their horrible mistreatment of him.

The story is still ongoing thanks to Adam Kubert's lateness. The last chapter will happen in Action Comics Annual #11.

Last chapter revealed that the kid is indeed the biological son of Dru-Zod and Ursa and that he was born in the Phantom Zone, hence why he's immune to it's effects and has aged within the prison dimension. His Kryptonian name is Lor-Zod and he hates his parents due to their horrible mistreatment of him.
but the question i have for you is....do you think Singer is thinking that way with Jason or is he just keeping him as kind of the next coming to supes, maybe when he dies or something....what do you think?

but it's Lois who tells Superman that Jason is his son. it's what she whispers to him at the hospital. or at least that's always been my understanding. and even if she didn't, don't you think she would have mentioned the whole 'finding Jason in a spaceship' thing to Superman at some point during Returns?

but it's Lois who tells Superman that Jason is his son. it's what she whispers to him at the hospital. or at least that's always been my understanding. and even if she didn't, don't you think she would have mentioned the whole 'finding Jason in a spaceship' thing to Superman at some point during Returns?
yea i know...reading all these threads and people's comments make me sometimes forget what happened in the movie

While I would love to see Darkseid in a Superman film, I can't see Singer doing him.

Furthermore, I would rather not think of Lashina as the mother. Maybe Granny Goodness, but not Lashina.

I always liked Lashina the most of the Female Furies.

Lashina is far more attractive then Granny Goodness. Audiences chould see why a powerful guy like Darkseid would be attracted and would have sex with Lashina better then Granny Goodness. It also seems like in comics and in the cartoons, that Granny and Darkseid respect each other greatly but don't really like each other. However, I could be wrong about this idea.

This also a storyline for the Man of Steel also. Just because Superman and Lois slept together doesn't mean they had sex. Also just because Jason has super powers doesn't mean he is Superman's son. My idea is based a little on Richard Donner's the Last Son and with elements from Superman/Batman: Supergirl. After Superman dispearence from Earth, a spacecraft lands in the bay near Richard White and Lois Lane's house. Richard is very surprised to discover a young boy come out of the water. Richard Lois adopt him as their son. Superman judging by Jason's poweres and remebering what he problemy did to Lois makes him think Jason. However, its turns out in the Man of Steel, Jason is from Apokolips and his biological parents are Darkseid and Lashina. Darkseid sent Jason to Earth to conquer Earth, find the Anti-Life Equation (he believes it is on Earth), and get revenge on the Last Son of Krypton without him wasting his armies and minions on a "speck in the universe". Krypton is going to replace New Genesis as the planet that kept Apokolips in check. After Krypton was destroyed, Darkseid terrorized the universe by conquering planet after planet. Then he found out that a Kryptonian was still alive on Earth. He wanted to get revenge of Krypton's Last Son, so he sent one of his sons to do it. Thinking that Jason was diead, he and his armies go to Earth to do all the things that Jason was supposed to do. Only to find out that Jason was alive and was turned "soft and weak". Darkseid kidnaps Jason and brain washes him to attack Superman. Superman is forced to fight a battle against Darkseid's minions,armies, Darkseid, and the closes person he had as a son, Jason.
Not a bad idea Sharkfestation. However Singer should keep his hands off of Darkseid. And I am not really into Jason being the love child of Darkseid and Lashina-a character you have made a strong desire to see. But I am glad someone else is seeing the possibilities of Jason being another person's son. I have preached on this in many of my posts. And like someone pointed out there is a current story arc with Supes and Lois raising Zod's son. I think there is a huge twist invoving Jason as we will find out. Yes....you are on to something here. Jason will be used by this alien villain. I kinda understand what you are saying about Supes and Lois and there so called night of passion that concieved Jason. Did it really happen? Is someone brainwashing Lois into thinking she gave birth? The powers we have seen Supes use on Lois such as erasing her mind and turning back the hands of time? Is it possible? Someone else can possess these powers and much more hiding the mere fact. This villain is just idly waiting on their chance to wreak havok planting their seed on earth watching it grow from a far. Counting down the days to annihilation. Yes Shark...you are on to something.

Let us not forget that scene in Returns where Jason conveniently steamrolls Brutus with that piano. Was it because his mother was about to be dealt a deathblow to her head? Probably. But could Jason may have enjoyed what he had done? Is it a sign of things to come. A bad seed that has been planted? What seem like an innocent move intended to help may have indicated much more. If this is what Singer had in mind then this kid was a good idea. Otherwise if you all want to see Lex kidnap him and they threaten to kill the boy if Supes does not meet the demands of Lex and this alien villain, then we have all predicted the obvious.

Let us not forget that scene in Returns where Jason conveniently steamrolls Brutus with that piano. Was it because his mother was about to be dealt a deathblow to her head? Probably. But could Jason may have enjoyed what he had done? Is it a sign of things to come. A bad seed that has been planted? What seem like an innocent move intended to help may have indicated much more. If this is what Singer had in mind then this kid was a good idea. Otherwise if you all want to see Lex kidnap him and they threaten to kill the boy if Supes does not meet the demands of Lex and this alien villain, then we have all predicted the obvious.
icon14.gif

Not a bad idea Sharkfestation. However Singer should keep his hands off of Darkseid. And I am not really into Jason being the love child of Darkseid and Lashina-a character you have made a strong desire to see. But I am glad someone else is seeing the possibilities of Jason being another person's son. I have preached on this in many of my posts. And like someone pointed out there is a current story arc with Supes and Lois raising Zod's son. I think there is a huge twist invoving Jason as we will find out. Yes....you are on to something here. Jason will be used by this alien villain. I kinda understand what you are saying about Supes and Lois and there so called night of passion that concieved Jason. Did it really happen? Is someone brainwashing Lois into thinking she gave birth? The powers we have seen Supes use on Lois such as erasing her mind and turning back the hands of time? Is it possible? Someone else can possess these powers and much more hiding the mere fact. This villain is just idly waiting on their chance to wreak havok planting their seed on earth watching it grow from a far. Counting down the days to annihilation. Yes Shark...you are on to something.
That could be very interesting. The whole notion being a set up for this villain. Jason possibly being something else. We have seen Lois's mind tampered with on a number of occasions. It would make for a huge twist in the movie. Never really thought about it. But I like it.:up:

I remember that scene. Funny you mentioned that because it seems he develops this power when upset or angered. Like what that thug was about to do. When Lois and Jason were trapped he tried to open that door and failed. What happened to the power? It works on emotion and he will learn to use it with his anger. Good point.

this is what makes me so anxious, because there are a number of possiblites that could happen with the sequel.....just imagine how this would change people's views on Singer and SR haters if this was the real outcome of Jason.....im telling ya man....stop doubting Singer!!

this is what makes me so anxious, because there are a number of possiblites that could happen with the sequel.....just imagine how this would change people's views on Singer and SR haters if this was the real outcome of Jason.....im telling ya man....stop doubting Singer!!

postersuperkid.jpg

well, considering superman obviously believes jason is his son, and since it STRONGLY implies thats what lois told him in the hospital...i think its pretty safe to say they they had the sex. also, it'd look really cheap if they came back in the sequel and were essentially like "surprise! its not supermans kid! its an alien that landed in lois' backyard!"

darkseid2.jpg

I have always wanted to see Darkseid make an appearance in a Superman film. To this day, my wish has not come true. I would like to know how many people on Superhero Hype share my view. I have been watching the villain polls and I have noticed most people would like have Darkseid as a villain, for those of you who haven't voted, here's your chance to post your opinion. Most important of all, I would like to see some opinions on which actor you'd think would make the best Darkseid. I'd also like to see how he can be incorporated into the current Superman film's storyline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"