The Official Erica Durance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
avidreader said:
A couple of ED interviews.

http://wb45.trb.com/news/local/video/?track=nav

She comments about them colouring her hair, and that she is a natural brunette. I would love to see them have her hair brunette next season as she starts getting closer to the journalist in her.

Have you seen the old pictures of her with her natural hair? It's pretty dark. I think her current color is more flattering to her. Maybe they don't need to make Lois a dark brunette.. after all, Lana was never a redhead (a few temporary streaks don't count. :) )

Serene said:
Have you seen the old pictures of her with her natural hair? It's pretty dark. I think her current color is more flattering to her. Maybe they don't need to make Lois a dark brunette.. after all, Lana was never a redhead (a few temporary streaks don't count. :) )

She was in an episode of Stargate where she had her naturally dark hair, and I actually preferred it. :)

avidreader said:
She was in an episode of Stargate where she had her naturally dark hair, and I actually preferred it. :)

I actually saw that episode (one of the few SG's I've watched). I meant her really oooold pictures, when she looked pretty dramatically different. Although, I really can't remember how dark her hair was in SG. I wonder if I can find a cap online...

She does look nice with the darker hair.. I guess she's just one of those people who can wear it either way and still look good.

I *think* this is from the SG ep:
ED_Closeup32.jpg

017rm.jpg

Serene said:
I *think* this is from the SG ep:
ED_Closeup32.jpg

Yeah that's from Stargate. See with that darker hair, I think she looks more like what we imagine Lois Lane to look like.

You know, looking at these two images it makes me wonder why the hell she got her nose fixed....

Her nose in this first image is a little on the large side but it's not a bad nose....

ED_Closeup32.jpg

017rm.jpg

^^--- that nose looks like it was created in a surgical suite...

Why'd she think her nose looked so bad?

I prefer the real deal.

*shrug*

triplet said:
You know, looking at these two images it makes me wonder why the hell she got her nose fixed....

Her nose in this first image is a little on the large side but it's not a bad nose....

ED_Closeup32.jpg

017rm.jpg

^^--- that nose looks like it was created in a surgical suite...

Why'd she think her nose looked so bad?

I prefer the real deal.

*shrug*

Oh Brother . :o

Kal-El 8 said:
Oh Brother . :o

Tell the truth, you haven't been looking at her nose, have you?

It's the boobies sticking out of that sweater that have you all bedazzled.

Even though she's not my type, I see the appeal but I still don't think she really needed to get that much work done on her nose. Maybe fix the bridge is all she needed.

triplet said:
Tell the truth, you haven't been looking at her nose, have you?

It's the boobies sticking out of that sweater that have you all bedazzled.

Even though she's not my type, I see the appeal but I still don't think she really needed to get that much work done on her nose. Maybe fix the bridge is all she needed.

No, why would I look at her nose.

Yes that is true. :D But that's not the only reason why I like Erica Durance, I like her preformance as Young Lois Lane as well.{for what the writters give her to work with on smallville, to me she does a great job.}

Well At least your being honest too.

JackMercy said:
Lovely!

Just...Lovely.

:up:

Yes, I can proudly say that I have a "Durance thing."

;)

Why thank you. It is nice, isn't it?

FHM 100 Sexiest Women

The highest-ranked new entry on this list, Erica has reinvigorated The WB's Smallville in her second season as the enchanting Lois Lane. She also nabbed her first major film role as the lead in next year's The Butterfly Effect 2.

Nautica7mk said:
FHM 100 Sexiest Women

The highest-ranked new entry on this list, Erica has reinvigorated The WB's Smallville in her second season as the enchanting Lois Lane. She also nabbed her first major film role as the lead in next year's The Butterfly Effect 2.

Congrats Erica :up: :up:

Scooter said:
The Butterfly Effect 2? C'mon...
Keep your fingers crossed that it does well.

And OMG... it just occurred to me how apt the title is. Too damn funny. HAHAHAHA!!!

[Waves to Jack.]

:D

Scooter said:
The Butterfly Effect 2? C'mon...

Actually, I liked the first one... I was surprised how good an actor Ashton Kutcher can be when he's not being goofy....

AgentPat said:
Keep your fingers crossed that it does well.:D

I heard that it was DTV, but that could be incorrect. I'd be surprised, since the first one was a pretty big hit, and ED seems to be getting a lot of good publicity.

If American Pie Band Camp can make it to #1 in the DVD sales chart, I'd like to think that there's hope yet that Butterfly Effect 2 at least makes a decent opening or a decent movie.

Serene said:
I heard that it was DTV, but that could be incorrect. I'd be surprised, since the first one was a pretty big hit, and ED seems to be getting a lot of good publicity.
Hmm... Well, unless they changed their minds (always possible), from HNR:

The Butterfly Effect 2, the sequel to the 2003 cult hit in which a person can change the past via remembering their forgotten memories, is following in the original's footsteps and prepping for a Vancouver shoot. The direct-to-DVD sequel is being helmed by John R. Leonetti (Mortal Kombat: Annihilation) and will film January 9 thru Febuary 7, again, at Lions Gate Film Studios.

No word on casting yet, other than Ashton Kutcher will not be reprising his role.

http://p101.ezboard.com/fliancafansunitefrm103.showMessageRange?topicID=14.topic&start=41&stop=57

Then Moviehole got involved...

Durance flies with Butterfly
By Clint Morris
December 31, 2005

Foxy “Smallville” reporter-in-waiting Erica Durance is flying to film.

Durance, who plays feisty Lois Lane on the brothers Warner series, will star in New Line’s sequel to “The Butterfly Effect”.

"Casting agents Coreen Mayrs and Heike Brandstatter saw several actresses for the role of Julie in the film, but ultimately went with Durance for the main female role. The main roles will be filled by Canadians", tells Steph, who went for the same role in the film.

She adds, "the production is looking for the biggest names they can get. She has the pull with the Smallville fans so I'm not surprised [she got it over me]. I imagine they'll get a reasonable sort of name for the lead male too. Durance, as far as I could tell, was one of the most familiar faces who tested - the rest were essentially unknowns. I love her though - she'll do a good job. It's a juicy part - and nothing to do with the first film".

Durance, and an as-yet-unannounced male lead, will be required on the film’s Vancouver set "from Jan 9 to Feb 7 '06", we're informed.

Producing is AJ Dix and Directing is John Leonetti, who was the DOP on “Star Trek : Insurrection” and cinematographer on the upcoming Wan/Whannell release “Silence”.

A representative at New Line tells us that the film will most likely be released straight to DVD in 2006.

http://www.moviehole.net/news/20051231_durance_flies_with_butterfly.html

Yeah, I know it's Moviehole, but a week later Variety reported the casting officially...

Jan. 11, 2006
Cast flitting over to 'Butterfly' redux
Sci-fi sequel starts production immediately
By DAVE MCNARY

New Line has cast Erica Durance ("Smallville") and Eric Lively ("The L Word") in its sequel "The Butterfly Effect 2."

Filmengine and Benderspink are producing on "Butterfly Effect 2," which begins production today.

Pic, which isn't bringing back characters from the original, also stars Dustin Milligan ("In the Land of Women"). Story will follow a time-traveling character who discovers that changes to past events carry unforeseen consequences in the present.

John Leonetti is directing a script by Michael Weiss. Filmengine's A.J. Dix and Anthony Rhulen are producing along with Benderspink's Chris Bender and J.C. Spink while William Shively exec produces.

"The Butterfly Effect" grossed $58 million domestic when it was released in early 2004.

http://www.variety.com/story.asp?l=story&a=VR1117935963&c=1238
shrug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back