Arrow The Official Helena Bertinelli Thread

Hunting down someone and murdering them is always unjust. Some of them weren't self-defense.

No it's not unjust, when you hunt down the scum of the earth who's only purpose is to inflict misery and deposit poison to society, they deserve exactly what they get.

I wonder why they even had her suit up if they were just going to have everyone and their mommas know who she was.

And I noticed while rewatching her 4 episodes, that she was able to go toe2toe with Sara in BoP (waste of a title btw) after like a year of training?

Last edited:
The way I'd do it is have Laurel be trapped in Iron Heights during a riot (which would be a nod to Super Max), and they'd bring back villains like Brick or China White if they could get the actors, and Helena would help her and staff members survive. Then at the end she attracts Waller's attention.

The way I'd do it is have Laurel be trapped in Iron Heights during a riot (which would be a nod to Super Max), and they'd bring back villains like Brick or China White if they could get the actors, and Helena would help her and staff members survive. Then at the end she attracts Waller's attention.
that's fine and all but only Laurel will take notice and if waller does take her she won't help helena look at katana's broken family as an example is Waller and the people she answer too and works with they aren't willing to help people clear their records or is she willing to make people work for her by force and make sure they don't have a way back from where she wants them, if they work for her. Seriously she's the worst answer this is why I want the other agency 's like the CBI & spyral to come into play that waller isn't part of and they are apart of the DCU.

Also the public won't accept it if it's just Laural that notice's this even so the issue is she can't ever run around as Huntress again cause the the city knows & the cop's (mostly fed and U.S. marshals) that have grudges will have an excuse to waste Helena cause she carrying arm's again.

that's all they need not to mention those family's of the feds & marshal's she killed. You all want her out ? she can be out with parole as good behavior, but the minute the word huntress is uttered there should be a city wide man hunt cause she' back with weapons and captain lance doesn't have power over the fed's and U.S. Marshals maybe he can arrest the family members that ready to kill Helena that will want revenge on her. but those other law enforcement agencys in that city . Noooooo.

And if the writers do the "avoid game" again like they did with Malcolm, oyyy. It'll be ugly look as I said it's parole and she works for Barbra of the titan's as her assistant/ body guard in another city or as felicity's but she can't use the huntress name sadly .

if she does become huntress again she has limited options like a place to live and going out in public cause unlike Malcolm the world doesn't think she dead. though there should have been people that noticed that some other the thea was use Malcolm's family money.

she can't stay in that city and be huntress. she can't or shouldn't. unless people think she's dead and she has some other means of money that people won't notice in another town.

But some how I know the writers on the show & they will throw out common sense and logic yet again cause it's about controversy in the end for them and they will play the avoiding game and the fan base will be split into 3 different mind sets well 4 technically.

1) that will be ok with it cause the writers are nuts and we might not get better any time soon. so they take cause we're stuck. (unless the show ends faster then expected ) << and that latter here won't make alot of people happy.

2) The others that will be ticked at the writers cause they said they were about gritty realism as a sales point to them to make them, start watching and they failed yet again. may be some will drop the show. Others will still be on the fence. But they won't be happy this forum and others out side will have moody discussions of further worry about how the writers handle things. the cast is fine the writers......

3. people like me that will say meh cause this was expected with the writers, that don't care about certain details and the quality of the show fall a part. this people like that will try & look past it but oy watching everyone else from the fan base go at it ,cause of poor chose from the creators......

4. the only people don't care for anything past with who's banging Oliver or any other couple / match pairing in the show cause all that doesn't matter to them . Their mostly on tumbler. if they were here this place would be in further chaos. lol

The actress is busy so we don't have to deal with this for now.

But boy what a mess the writers created. This is what happens when you don't care to think things/details through properly. sadly.

Last edited:
No it's not unjust, when you hunt down the scum of the earth who's only purpose is to inflict misery and deposit poison to society, they deserve exactly what they get.
That doesn't change that it's unjust.

that's fine and all but only Laurel will take notice and if waller does take her she won't help helena look at katana's broken family as an example is Waller and the people she answer too and works with they aren't willing to help people clear their records or is she willing to make people work for her by force and make sure they don't have a way back from where she wants them, if they work for her. Seriously she's the worst answer this is why I want the other agency 's like the CBI & spyral to come into play that waller isn't part of and they are apart of the DCU.

Also the public won't accept it if it's just Laural that notice's this even so the issue is she can't ever run around as Huntress again cause the the city knows & the cop's (mostly fed and U.S. marshals) that have grudges will have an excuse to waste Helena cause she carrying arm's again.

that's all they need not to mention those family's of the feds & marshal's she killed. You all want her out ? she can be out with parole as good behavior, but the minute the word huntress is uttered there should be a city wide man hunt cause she' back with weapons and captain lance doesn't have power over the fed's and U.S. Marshals maybe he can arrest the family members that ready to kill Helena that will want revenge on her. but those other law enforcement agencys in that city . Noooooo.

And if the writers do the "avoid game" again like they did with Malcolm, oyyy. It'll be ugly look as I said it's parole and she works for Barbra of the titan's as her assistant/ body guard in another city or as felicity's but she can't use the huntress name sadly .

if she does become huntress again she has limited options like a place to live and going out in public cause unlike Malcolm the world doesn't think she dead. though there should have been people that noticed that some other the thea was use Malcolm's family money.

she can't stay in that city and be huntress. she can't or shouldn't. unless people think she's dead and she has some other means of money that people won't notice in another town.

But some how I know the writers on the show & they will throw out common sense and logic yet again cause it's about controversy in the end for them and they will play the avoiding game and the fan base will be split into 3 different mind sets well 4 technically.

1) that will be ok with it cause the writers are nuts and we might not get better any time soon. so they take cause we're stuck. (unless the show ends faster then expected ) << and that latter here won't make alot of people happy.

2) The others that will be ticked at the writers cause they said they were about gritty realism as a sales point to them to make them, start watching and they failed yet again. may be some will drop the show. Others will still be on the fence. But they won't be happy this forum and others out side will have moody discussions of further worry about how the writers handle things. the cast is fine the writers......

3. people like me that will say meh cause this was expected with the writers, that don't care about certain details and the quality of the show fall a part. this people like that will try & look past it but oy watching everyone else from the fan base go at it ,cause of poor chose from the creators......

4. the only people don't care for anything past with who's banging Oliver or any other couple / match pairing in the show cause all that doesn't matter to them . Their mostly on tumbler. if they were here this place would be in further chaos. lol

The actress is busy so we don't have to deal with this for now.

But boy what a mess the writers created. This is what happens when you don't care to think things/details through properly. sadly.
Reveal that her tendencies are because of her soul being displaced from her body. dr. fate helps get her soul back to her body and she feels tremendous remorse for her actions and wants to end her life, but is convinced not to by laurel and barbara gordon. fate then erases everyone's minds of helena's identity and her soulless versions actions.

Reveal that her tendencies are because of her soul being displaced from her body. dr. fate helps get her soul back to her body and she feels tremendous remorse for her actions and wants to end her life, but is convinced not to by laurel and barbara gordon. fate then erases everyone's minds of helena's identity and her soulless versions actions.
lol yes apparently the public is already overly aware of the world of magic but new to the meta's like the flash/ barry. but issue here is will they buy this story? Cause Dr. fate and Constantine are already known some how. lol

Sadly the issue is she's known to the public and some person that known only to the world of the supernatural where demons mostly reside will be treated like those con artist fortune tellers.

The public will write off especially people that act like Captain Lance but in higher positions then him Especially in fed's and U.S. Marshal agencys. ether way they 'll still won't listen to this and will hunt her down if she picks a up weapon ever again. for what ever reason. with maybe the exception of self defense in her own home which they would be rooting for the other person.

cause she's on ever freaking news paper article and was on the national tv news for what she did.

she's better off not living in that city after she's paroled and not using the name huntress period she'd have to find another name and change her looks.

If she doesn't then she should just work for Barbra Gordan of the titans or felicity and their personal body guard and maybe do what Roy did in the show to make sure the family of those people those fed's and marshals she killed are well taken care of in secret cause if heads to them will be nasty. and she'll likely be killed on their front lawn cause some of them will indefinitely have grudges .

Erasing the minds are one thing. but it's in other places beside the human mind. Especially if someone was that mad and upset they had a freaking shrine about killing her for what she did to someone they cared about on some wall of their's. and look at it often. they're minds will be wiped and they're looking at that wall of her on it as reminder, those people will be re reminded just looking at that wall of their's.

We the human race record things. in case our mind let things slip.

more then mind wiping needs to be done here. The event needs to be erased from existence which means ether Time travel or reality warping since it's magic which is even more dangerous then time travel. Since magic the price is always overly too high as DC likes to put it.

she ether leaves town & changes her face and name if you want to still be a heroine on the streets or she works for Barbra and felicity( if she stay at starling star city) and aa body guard and makes it up to the public in another way.

but her running around the streets as huntress again in that same city while still living in normal house/ apartment....... it's not likely or shouldn't be. Even with how the writers like avoid things.

But they'll do it anyway.

Last edited:
lol yes apparently the public is already overly aware of the world of magic but new to the meta's like the flash/ barry. but issue here is will they buy this story? Cause Dr. fate and Constantine are already known some how. lol

Sadly the issue is she's known to the public and some person that known only to the world of the supernatural where demons mostly reside will be treated like those con artist fortune tellers.

The public will write off especially people that act like Captain Lance but in higher positions then him Especially in fed's and U.S. Marshal agencys. ether way they 'll still won't listen to this and will hunt her down if she picks a up weapon ever again. for what ever reason. with maybe the exception of self defense in her own home which they would be rooting for the other person.

cause she's on ever freaking news paper article and was on the national tv news for what she did.

she's better off not living in that city after she's paroled and not using the name huntress period she'd have to find another name and change her looks.

If she doesn't then she should just work for Barbra Gordan of the titans or felicity and their personal body guard and maybe do what Roy did in the show to make sure the family of those people those fed's and marshals she killed are well taken care of in secret cause if heads to them will be nasty. and she'll likely be killed on their front lawn cause some of them will indefinitely have grudges .

Erasing the minds are one thing. but it's in other places beside the human mind. Especially if someone was that mad and upset they had a freaking shrine about killing her for what she did to someone they cared about on some wall of their's. and look at it often. they're minds will be wiped and they're looking at that wall of her on it as reminder, those people will be re reminded just looking at that wall of their's.

We the human race record things. in case our mind let things slip.

more then mind wiping needs to be done here. The event needs to be erased from existence which means ether Time travel or reality warping since it's magic which is even more dangerous then time travel. Since magic the price is always overly too high as DC likes to put it.

she ether leaves town & changes her face and name if you want to still be a heroine on the streets or she works for Barbra and felicity( if she stay at starling star city) and aa body guard and makes it up to the public in another way.

but her running around the streets as huntress again in that same city while still living in normal house/ apartment....... it's not likely or shouldn't be. Even with how the writers like avoid things.

But they'll do it anyway.
By erasing I also meant that videos, images and files on it would be erased as well.

By erasing I also meant that videos, images and files on it would be erased as well.
Then it's not mind erasing it's reality warping via magic (likely not to last ether) which as said making sure the event never too place to begin with and it's too costly cause Dr. fate won't do it with the rules DC likes to push about how costly that is via magic . something else will go wrong effecting lives. It's always the most dangerous via that method. As I said magic is pain in that sense.

He might if he was a demon though. Cause the trouble it'll cause will be fun for them.

Last edited:
Then it's not mind erasing it's reality warping via magic (likely not to last ether) which as said making sure the event never too place to begin with and it's too costly cause Dr. fate won't do it with the rules DC likes to push about how costly that is via magic . something else will go wrong effecting lives. It's always the most dangerous via that method. As I said magic is pain in that sense.

He might if he was a demon though. Cause the trouble it'll cause will be fun for them.
Not reality warping in that sense. Erasing images and videos isn't what I'd call reality warping. The events would have taken place. It's just erasing everything about it.

Not reality warping in that sense. Erasing images and videos isn't what I'd call reality warping. The events would have taken place. It's just erasing everything about it.
too bad though magic is most illusion based(well the less dangerous half) it won't last cause it's it'll back fire cause it won't last. also cause it's being used on something that's one of it's opposites which is technology it's ether that or it's reality warping via magic.

Ether way magic won't help her in this case she using the latter (Reality warping magic) something else nasty will happen. if she use's the illusion base cover up of people not noticing it. some others ( a good number) will notice cause it won't effect every thing & every one especially with some of them that are obsessed & ticked off at her enough and were looking at something like a wall of pictures of news articles of her crimes. that's all it is a cover up those things are still there and there people that will always notice.

She's better off if the event never took place. or facing things as they are now. Also Dr.Fate is the arbiter of order he won't do it.

He's just wrong magic user of all character to ask.

too bad though magic is most illusion based(well the less dangerous half) it won't last cause it's it'll back fire cause it won't last. also cause it's being used on something that's one of it's opposites which is technology it's ether that or it's reality warping via magic.

Ether way magic won't help her in this case she using the latter (Reality warping magic) something else nasty will happen. if she use's the illusion base cover up of people not noticing it. some others ( a good number) will notice cause it won't effect every thing & every one especially with some of them that are obsessed & ticked off at her enough and were looking at something like a wall of pictures of news articles of her crimes. that's all it is a cover up those things are still there and there people that will always notice.

She's better off if the event never took place. or facing things as they are now. Also Dr.Fate is the arbiter of order he won't do it.

He's just wrong magic user of all character to ask.
I'm not talking about illusion. I'm talking about erasure. Perhaps Zatanna could help though.:yay:

God bless you! God bless everyone in your life!

Last edited:
I'm not talking about illusion. I'm talking about erasure. Perhaps Zatanna could help though.:yay:

sadly magic doesn't ever truly erase a thing. it cover's it up and that stuff comes back later or if you do worse with it, it'll come back to ruin everything for and around and those around you .
especially if reality warping is involved cause that the only that actually tries to Erase things. especially if it's to get rid of a situation like what she got her self into.

she's better of finding a cosmic(not a magic user) being that can alter reality and doesn't require her sole or crazyness like a magic user of any sort will ask for(dark side users) or avoid ever doing as the good /order side user like dr.fate or zatana who will refuse her.

cause that cosmic being isn't a magic user.

And Zatanna also knows the rules of messing with things with magic due to self want. Like I said the only people from the magic world that will do that are demons and they aren't of the good verity .
they'll enjoy the chaos as well

I thank you for the blessing I wish the same for you and every one in your life as well. :)

Last edited:
sadly magic doesn't ever truly erase a thing. it cover's it up and that stuff comes back later or if you do worse with it, it'll come back to ruin everything for and around and those around you .
especially if reality warping is involved cause that the only that actually tries to Erase things. especially if it's to get rid of a situation like what she got her self into.

she's better of finding a cosmic(not a magic user) being that can alter reality and doesn't require her sole or crazyness like a magic user of any sort will ask for(dark side users) or avoid ever doing as the good /order side user like dr.fate or zatana who will refuse her.

cause that cosmic being isn't a magic user.

And Zatanna also knows the rules of messing with things with magic due to self want. Like I said the only people from the magic world that will do that are demons and they aren't of the good verity .
they'll enjoy the chaos as well

I thank you for the blessing I wish the same for you and every one in your life as well. :)
Thank you very much! I doubt that we need to apply all these rules for a tv series. It would be for the good side though. Her soul displacement was done by dark magic, which altered her destiny into a dark path. Doing this would be about setting her destiny on its correct course, it's good course.

I wonder why they even had her suit up if they were just going to have everyone and their mommas know who she was.

And I noticed while rewatching her 4 episodes, that she was able to go toe2toe with Sara in BoP (waste of a title btw) after like a year of training?

That's because Sara was holding back. It's why Sara takes her down with relative ease the second time they go at it.

Technically the Bible says do not murder. It frequently sanctions killings which are just, such as in war or criminal executions.

tumblr_mnbs5ww7wM1rdvnhso1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"