Iron Man 3 The Official IM3 Trailer Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling it's going to be disapointing....

I mean....
WOOOOO THIS IS GOING TO ROCK!

Hopefully Entertainment Tonight will air a preview of the trailer like they've done in the past. I've been checking the guide, nothing yet.

Hopefully Entertainment Tonight will air a preview of the trailer like they've done in the past. I've been checking the guide, nothing yet.

they have a good chance of showing it on monday since the trailer comes midnight of that day...

LOL this is insane. U think it'd be higher by now. Only moved a few percent points.

How many likes does it take to raise one percentage point?

This was extra nerdy of me (my excuse is I have no life), but if the reactor goes up 1% ever hour and 30 minutes, 124.5 hours remain before it hits 100%, which I believe is around 5 days from now :cmad:

This was extra nerdy of me (my excuse is I have no life), but if the reactor goes up 1% ever hour and 30 minutes, 124.5 hours remain before it hits 100%, which I believe is around 5 days from now :cmad:

My theory is that the preview will hit at the same time as the poster, 9am PST on Monday, which as you said, is 5 days from now.

Last edited:
I think they basically fixed the stupid reactor thing so no matter what it's going to hit the web the same time as 10/23.

I think they basically fixed the stupid reactor thing so no matter what it's going to hit the web the same time as 10/23.

I doubt they would have the sneak peek hit the day the trailer is gonna hit. ESPECIALLY considering that the trailer hits at 12pst. Having it hit the same day would mean having it mere hours before and that defeats the purpose.

It makes more sense if it were to hit at that same time the new posters does, the day before.

As of 7:43am EST, the Iron Man Trailer Sneek Peek counter is at 25%

A5gWrw4CIAEBPr-.jpg

http://trailers.apple.com/

I doubt they would have the sneak peek hit the day the trailer is gonna hit. ESPECIALLY considering that the trailer hits at 12pst. Having it hit the same day would mean having it mere hours before and that defeats the purpose.

It makes more sense if it were to hit at that same time the new posters does, the day before.
They are toying with my emotions.

........Maybe the "Sneak Preview" IS the trailer. :dry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"