The Official Loveless Thread

first issue hit with a bang. Would this be considered Western Noir? I think it might....

I haven't gotten my comics yet, but I would assume it was good if you felt the need to make an official thread on the first issue. So, what happened?

I haven't got my comics yet either but I have been looking forward to this.

if you're a fan of 100 bullets, you'll enjoy this. Azzerello is in top form, the art is very similar to Risso's, and Patricia Mulvihill is doing the colors

thus far, it's set in the days just after the civil war has ended, and discouraged confederate veterans are still at odds with the controlling Union soldiers

I'm not sure I get why this book is so highly anticipated beyond Azz's name, since I haven't been keeping up with much comic news. The first issue was pretty good, though. It would've been nice to see a different kind of art than just another would-be Risso with Azz's writing, but similarities in style notwithstanding, the art was decent. I'll be getitng the next issue.

im gonna get it tommorrow. just interested, but i want to hear more people state there opinions about this book

Finally read it. Could done without the use of the N-Word, but, I suppose it added to the realism of what life was like at the time. Overall, good first ish. Definatly picking up the next one.

it's about a confederate veteran in the days after the civil war. I'd expect ALOT more use of that word in this series, Anubis

Yeah, thats what pretty much what I figured.

This was a great issue, although the twist (for lack of a better term) at the end was pretty predictable. I also felt like this was sort of a waste of an issue. While well-written, it just seemed overall unnecessary. All that really happened was that the main character introduced and all that was really conveyed is that he has a shady past, no one really likes him, including the army, and he loves his wife. Nevertheless, it was good, and I'll be sticking with it.

Well, the ending was totally hot, so that's something, at least. :)

Yeah, that career would have sky-rocketed if it weren't for Howard Stern.

I had a hamburger last night for the first time in 6 months

wait, WTF is going on here?

Those are words only one who has never tasted a pickle would utter.

Oh, I've tasted my share of pickles. And I think you know what I mean by that.

i LOVED the first issue...this series is gonna rule. the art was awesome!

can we go back to talking about nudity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"