The Official Loveless Thread

Xofenroht said:
Yeah,

how's your mom?
she's good. She just got done shooting Wrinkled and Old Debutantes 34. It has her first DV/DA scene
 
Elijya said:
she's good. She just got done shooting Wrinkled and Old Debutantes 34. It has her first DV/DA scene

Let me know when it's out on video. I used to direct some of her movies.

Anyway...I think I'm going to put this on my pull. I need to make a whole new one any way.
 
Havent read it yet, but bought it
 
King illegal forest to pig wild kill in it a is!
 
Just read it. It was pretty good, but I kept expecting the person on the horse who's face they never showed was going to turn out to be zombie. That would have been pretty cool, but then again, it ended pretty well. :)
 
sinewave said:
Just read it. It was pretty good, but I kept expecting the person on the horse who's face they never showed was going to turn out to be zombie. That would have been pretty cool, but then again, it ended pretty well. :)
Crap, zombies in the Wild West would've been like a thousand times cooler...
 
Such a badass first issue with a great setup for the series, been really looking foreward to this one for months and it payed off.
 
and maybe throw in some rock-a-billy fighter pilots, too! sorry, old Conan joke.
 
with jet-packs! jet packs make everything cooler. I think that's what's wrong with the modern comic market: not enough Jet-Packs
 
Whats a jet pack without a ray gun to go with it. Everybody should be just like f**king Adam Strange.
 
Yes, jet-packs and ray guns by the bushel! Here here!
 
why by the bushel? why not by the barrel?
 
what they need are giant robots, dc hasnt had a case of giant robots yet, they have to be from outer space tho. Or a jonah hex lovless cross over, u know one where they do-it :up:
 
Get the hell outta her, everybody knows giant robots suck.
 
someone tell marvel..they have 2 sentinal mnis coming out :D
 
Assassin said:
what they need are giant robots, dc hasnt had a case of giant robots yet
4604_400x600.jpg

4719_400x600.jpg
 
thoes are suites, i said robots from outer space damnnit!
 
Read Loveless, issues looks like it's heading to a good start. Didn't know the setting was post-Civil war and your looking at the side of the confederates and what they lost and all. All in all, good issue i'll be picking up the next issue for sure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"