The Official Loveless Thread

i liked the first issue of loveless. cant wait for issue 2. everything i read the Azzarello wrote i have liked.

Have you guys been reading Loveless? It's awesome! It's been one of the best reads ever. Does anyone know when the 5th comes out or how many they are making?

It's pretty good. I'm not entirely sure I understand everything that's going on, but Azzarello's one of those writers that likes to show you bits of the puzzle slowly until the image forms almost without your realizing near the end, so I guess it'll make more sense as I go. Loveless is published by DC's Vertigo imprint, though, so you might want to make your comments in the Loveless thread over there:
http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194285

Dude, it's about a Confederate soldier who comes back to his hometown to find his house seized by the Union army and all of his old friends turning their backs on him. So, basically what I'm saying is that it's a LAUGH-FEST! :D

I bought the first few issues, but then dropped it. Mainly because I couldn't keep both Loveless and Jonah Hex, as Corp said, Azz's writing is really more condusive to TPB.

Would this be recommended to someone who hasn't read comics in over a year and who found the thread while searching for one on the MBV cd of the same name?

I enjoy Azzarello's writing on this book.

Azzerello also has a new book coming out in October under the Wildstorm imprint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"