The Official Metallo Thread

I would like metallo as a throw away villain. Have supes fight him in the opening sequence for maybe 10 mins. Also, he would have no connection to Lex or Brainiac.

Since they confirmed alien villian; I know it obviously wont be Metallo.

The fact they threw him into the video game makes me think theyre saving Brainiac for the actual film.

And yes; Kryptonite is done..... it should never appear again in the sequels.

Metallo would work as a side villian in my opinion.

No Metallo and NO FREAKIN' KRYPTONITE again!!! Just bring in Brainiac. He's better for a villain anyway.

Metallo should enter into the movies, main villain or side villain. I don't care, just put him in.

To answer original question.

Yes... or at least in the 0.00001%

Almost every villain thread cries out for Metallo. We all want to see him in the sequel!

To bad that we are getting Lex, Braniac, and Darksied then.

No Metallo and NO FREAKIN' KRYPTONITE again!!! Just bring in Brainiac. He's better for a villain anyway.
Everyone is clammering for The Terminator with Kryptonite. I doubt it. Brainiac seems more likely. The theme will be all about Krypton. So you can bet your a$$ there will be a villain with that link.

If they would incorporate a younger Jor-el (before aging to Brando's look) where maybe 20 years ahead of time he forecasts the possibility of Krypton's destruction that would be cool. We could see Brainiac as the cause of it. Maybe even see the landscape of Krypton. Yeah yeah, I'm dreaming :p

Brainiac just works well IMO. I just dont see Singer doing Bizarro or Metallo. Secrets of Krypton will be revealed and Brainiac will be the threat to civilization. That big turd colored rock orbiting in space will be back.

Nah Brainiac, has so many different variations i dunno what he is anymore. Hes just some really really really smart alien, with technopathy most of the time, who shrunk Kandor.

Weren't the same fanboys that were bashing Superman Returns because of Singer using Kryptonite to defeat Superman are now they are begging for Metallo?! Which doesn't make sense at all.

Why!? Did you even read my last post on this thread!?

Yeah, I did, and I don't give a rats ass about it. I want Metallo, he won't be in the sequel, that much is known. But I do want to him to come into the movies at some point or another. Brainiac is a good choice too, but I'm a bigger fan of Metallo.

Showtime029, what taking about? Darkseid and Brainiac kick ass! At least they are better then a walking piece of in the middle of it. Though I agree with you on Lex Luther.

Weren't the same fanboys that were bashing Superman Returns because of Singer using Kryptonite to defeat Superman are now they are begging for Metallo?! Which doesn't make sense at all.

they can always use a variation of metallo. it can be a nuclear or solar powered exoskeleton with a human john corben inside. it won't be kryptonite powered. they can always mess with comic-book history anyway.
and like one poster mentioned above, he could be a throw-away villain like what they did with bane in batman & robin.

they can always use a variation of metallo. it can be a nuclear or solar powered exoskeleton with a human john corben inside. it won't be kryptonite powered. they can always mess with comic-book history anyway.
and like one poster mentioned above, he could be a throw-away villain like what they did with bane in
batman & robin.

If that happens, I'll gladly kill myself :csad:. BUT it won't, Metallo poses more then enough for a good villain.

I wasn't one of them.

Metallo is lame.

Kryptonite in Superman movies is soooooooo overdone. It's just used as a crutch for bad writing. "Instead of thinking really hard and creating a real threat to the man of steel that would provide excitement for the audience...let's just keep using that green rock."

Lame.

I'd much rather Superman go a few rounds with someone who is his physical equal without that whole. "Ohhhh, the pain it hurts...please turn the green light off" Scenario. Metallo in my eyes has ALWAYS been a weak villain. He just can't stand up to Superman's raw power, Superman has over a dozen powers...All of which he could use to to tear metallo a new oil hole.

Eradicator, Doomsday, Luthor in his Armor...those are cool concepts. I just want Superman to stop being Lame in movies.

Metallo would would be an excellent addition, we won't see him in the sequel, but I'll bet he'll be in the third.

Though I don't want Metallo to appear in a Superman movie, I would want him to appear in a Justice League movie as a member of the Legion of Doom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"