The Official Michael Shannon IS General Zod - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kneel before the Iceman!

aaakh.jpg

Ha, awesome!

Just make the Zed symbol or something and be done with it.

In no way does that symbol bare bear any resemblance to a "Z" major fail. :argh:

In an astonishing coincidence, Superman’s family symbol looks like the letter S. :cwink:

But a further coincidence that Zod’s resembles a Z might be pushing it. :hehe:

I wonder if we will hear his full name in the movie, Dru-Zod that is. Or if it's just gonna be either plain Zod or General Zod.

In an astonishing coincidence, Superman’s family symbol looks like the letter S. :cwink:

But a further coincidence that Zod’s resembles a Z might be pushing it. :hehe:

Agreed. Its not really a big deal.

I'm waiting to see how Zod's crest plays into the story of the film. Seems fine to me. However I'm slightly dissapointed that it has the same diamond shape border as Supes. I guess I expected something different, like how the concil has different shaped crests on the first Superman film.

I keep thinking that Michael Sheen will be playing Zod for some reason.

Tron made me embarrassed for him because I adore him as an actor.

Actors gotta eat. Indie movies and theatre don't pay ****.

SheenbyXombie.gif

KNEEL BEFORE TRON!!!

tumblr_lqev88rUPA1qgwzqko1_500.gif

:funny:

^Tron made me think he would be an ideal riddler

tumblr_lrdlnq1wod1qcyom9.gif

It is time WB released an Official pic of Zod. We got one for Bane many months before TDKR was supposed to be released, why are they holding back Zod pics ?

Last edited:
It's not just zod.We only seen 3 offical pics from superman.No zod, jor-el and lara, faora, lois, perry ect.

I know, they're holding back on the marketing so much I just worry when it does hit it's stride it'l be too late

And seriously WB is trying to be so secretive, I don't think they even know which pic to show of zod.
He got a black suit like superman, He got the armor Suit we seen in the trailer, Lego say they have a zod figure with different armor with him wearing a mask.Zod have more then one suit in MOS, that's 3 suits.

I know, they're holding back on the marketing so much I just worry when it does hit it's stride it'l be too late

I'm not worried. The GP will only begin paying attention to this flick maybe a month or two before it comes out. All this early marketing is geared towards us fans.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I believe television advertising is where the general public is drawn in. It will be interesting to see how they approach it.

Like I keep saying, we got nothing more than 5 months out from Avatar. That turned out okay.

Releasing online pictures now isn't going to make a difference in how well this does at the box office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"