The Official Michael Shannon IS General Zod - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because Zod's an officer doesn't mean that he can't be a more hands-on fighter: we have to remember that he's a Kryptonian General, not a modern Earth General. And even if he does work for a highly advanced military, it's important to remember that non-action generals are still a fairly recent rule-Joshua Chamberlain was a Medal of Honor winning Colonel at the Battle of Gettysburg, and when he was promoted to General, he still took to the battlefield personally.

To: Alexei Belyakov

There would have to be a clear version of the CC trailer for that to be possible, and we're not allowed to ask for anything bootleg wise on the boards.

You do realize of course,that Shannon must utter the immortal phrase "Kneel before Zod" at some point in the film.Anything less and the film can't be considered anything but a failure.:woot:

You do realize of course,that Shannon must utter the immortal phrase "Kneel before Zod" at some point in the film.Anything less and the film can't be considered anything but a failure.:woot:

lol Idk, everyone thought that someone in the group would have to yell out "Avengers Assemble" for "The Avengers" but no one did.lol

I don't think Shannon will say "Kneel before Zod" in this movie.The line was made up for the donner film.Just like zack snyder said they couldn't steal music from the old movie.They can't steal lines either.I know it was put in the comics after the movie but still.If he do say it he'll simply say kneel to his army on krypton and superman.

I could see them maybe having him reference it in some other way. I remember in For Tomorrow, before it is actually revealed that Zod is the villain, he says something to one of his henchmen about making Superman kneel before him. It was intended as a clue to his identity, though I didn't even realize it until they revealed it to be Zod.

I could see them maybe having him reference it in some other way. I remember in For Tomorrow, before it is actually revealed that Zod is the villain, he says something to one of his henchmen about making Superman kneel before him. It was intended as a clue to his identity, though I didn't even realize it until they revealed it to be Zod.

Yeah I don't mind some reference to it, but I really don't wanna hear the full line TBH.

Yeah I don't mind some reference to it, but I really don't wanna hear the full line TBH.

Yeah. same here. Of course, they could have him go full Skeletor and make him scream, "KNEEL! KNEEL! KNEEEEEEELLLL!" :hehe:

In fairness, Michael Shannon screaming 'KNEEEEEELLLL' would probably scare the pants off me! :funny:

KNEEL before Zod.

icuwzl.jpg

What's that pin he's wearing there? It almost looks Kryptonian, lol.

Pretty funny. He just looks so damn intense it's funny. I hope he wont go overboard for MOS and end up looking a little comedic. Probably not. At all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"