The Official Sentry-Bashing Thread!

Sentry killed Carnage,i hate Sentry,nuff said

Sentrycarnage.jpg

OWNED. :o

Sentry killed Carnage,i hate Sentry,nuff said

i wonder does spider-man thinks he owes sentry one for finally stopping carnage's threat or blames himself forcletus cassidy's death at sentry's hands?:ninja:

Sentry did us all a favor when he killed Carnage. :o

i wonder does spider-man thinks he owes sentry one for finally stopping carnage's threat or blames himself forcletus cassidy's death at sentry's hands?:ninja:
I imagine Peter would be angry that the Sentry killed Kasady unless he's lost all of his morals. He got angry at the Punisher for killing anyone back in the day.

I'd love to see Jenkins not write crap and go back to quality. :o

That too. But I guess with Captain Marvel, he can't throw in a anti-Bush jab in there, unless he has him visit New Orleans.:csad:

There was a contest? :huh:

Either way, Paul Jenkins needs to stop sucking (Even though I don't really think he sucks that much).

There was a contest? :huh:

Either way, Paul Jenkins needs to stop sucking (Even though I don't really think he sucks that much).

There's always a contest, dude. Always. And yes, Jenkins needs to go back to writing decent stories.

Sue Storm her ass. Yeah, I haven't tried that one yet.

Of course, most of this type of usage for him got famous when Bendis started utilizing it, and of course everyone has to do what Bendis establishes, and NEVER the other way around. And Bendis is a writer who has made a career of showing superheroes who fail and are incompetant and useless, every single god damned story. In the old days, superheroes were men of action; to Bendis, they are men of screwing up and bickering like developmentally stunted 4 year olds.

Bickering superheroes has been a marvel comics trademark since FF #1

This rant is incredibly old (and still based on wildly inaccurate assumptions).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"