The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
supermanmoviepostercopy.jpg

That is awesome

it may not be perfect but i did put effort into it, and im still learninh photoshop

Rick Malambri as Superman but i dont actually think he will be the type they go for in this movie
snyderrman3y.jpg

I like it..Very nice concept. I love specially the S

This cape is FANTASTIC. Awesome job.

\S/ shield is beyond perfect! I dont understand why so many ppl try to redesign the \S/... If there is something that doesnt need to change, its \S/!

Nice Manip let me post it for you better. There!
smallville__man_of_steel_by_djpyro229-d32piz5.jpg

Awesome manip and love the tagline! I just kinda wish that people would give up on Welling as Superman.... I'm a huge Smallville fan but it'll never happen and I actually prefer it that way.

so your a fan of the underwear on the outside of the pants? Just sayin.

No worries, the back of the head looks like Welling aswell did you use a TW pic for it?

Yeah i originally manipped the body for a smallville pic i did. But when i did it i decided to make it into a superman poster too.

This cape is FANTASTIC. Awesome job.

\S/ shield is beyond perfect! I dont understand why so many ppl try to redesign the \S/... If there is something that doesnt need to change, its \S/!

Im a big fan of that \S/ too. Really hate the SR \S/. I hate that they used plastic. I really want to see a fabric \S/ in the new superman movie. And especially on the cape.

That's Awesome!:woot:

thanks dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija