The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
garyfrankcavill.jpg

Is there anyone that would hate cavill being cast?

Not really "hate" but i just dont see it...i think lts the height, he just looks short. Even though i know they can angle the cam and wat not, and i think he just looks like a boy...but there are worse choices out there too.

Not really "hate" but i just dont see it...i think lts the height, he just looks short. Even though i know they can angle the cam and wat not, and i think he just looks like a boy...but there are worse choices out there too.

Agreed. He talks funny too like through the side of his mouth. I dont think he looks like supes at all IMO but ur right there are far worse choices out there

Perfect Cavill manips... warm up to him even more everyday.

Last edited:
This is the 1st time I've ever made a manip from scratch, normally it's a case of actor's head on pre-existing superman body and a few colour tweaks etc. . .

realisedcavill.jpg

shazamsupptgcopy.jpg

I just watched Superman/shazam the return of black adam. It was awesome!! Hence the reason i did this manip. lol :p

Yaaawwnnn!!! No matter whos head goes on the manip theres always the same response. I know he wont be in the movie in a million yrs but to me he is supes. Just my opinion. So until they cast the next supes he may do

New poster...Something like this has probably already been posted but I thought I'd give it a shot. By the way the city I'm using is Toronto, which was the original inspiration for Metropolis.
teaserposter.png

Last edited:
matt_bomer_5374943.jpg

I just seen a serie with this actor Matt boomer and I think that he has the perfect face for Superman,I don´t know the height but the face is screaming Superman!

Clark Kent...
main-matt-bomer.jpg

Last edited:
shazamsupptgcopy.jpg

I just watched Superman/shazam the return of black adam. It was awesome!! Hence the reason i did this manip. lol :p

93 pages... and even though I hate Welling for the part, this is the best I've seen... Shame on you all...

I still think Tom Welling suits the Superman persona the best. The minute I look at him, I see the perfect Superman.

Great Work!!! Cavill would make a great Superman...

Thats awesome, here's hoping it happens

omg that picture of cavill just screams epic!!!

I'm loving the Cavill manips, he's perfect for Superman :up:

F***** AWESOME !!!

WAH ! GREAt ! FABULOUS

J'en perds mon latin :)

Awesome job HOBO!!!:woot:

thanks guys :woot:

wow this is awesome :up:

A lot of the manips of Cavill have actually got me warming up to the idea of him playing Supes.

mission accomplished :woot:

Great work.....especially the one on the top.

I believe that body type and suit was used on an Armie Hammer manip also?

If they go younger and if Routh is indeed out....then they need to target Armie Hammer and Henry Cavill as Superman IMO.

thanks and yes, i did use it on the armie hammer manip

I still think Welling looks the most like Superman, but that comes from being used to him as Clark for the past 10 years. I know Nolan said he wouldn't do a team up movie with his Batman but after TDKR if WB wants one maybe Snyder will do it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back