The Official Superman Reboot Caption Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimatefan

The Batman must come back
Reaction score
I know this is early and we don´t have yet any set pictures or anything, but the talk and action of the boards is all here, so let´s begin to have fun with it:

CoffeeShot.jpg

SUPERMAN: So, Chris Nolan will be the mentor of my reboot.
BATMAN: Yes.
SUPERMAN: And he´s coming back for your third movie as well.
BATMAN: That is correct.
SUPERMAN: That means we´ll be kinda partners on the big screen, huh?
BATMAN: Forget it, Clark. I still won´t let you bang Catwoman for a night.
SUPERMAN: Damn.

CoffeeShot.jpg

SUPERMAN: The quintessence of the human experience in all its ramifications possesses an unsolvable conundrum of our inequities and self-destructive idiosyncrasies as compared to our vast yet unfullfilled potential for mesmerizing and tantalizing achievements that shatter all preconceived boundaries of the self...
BATMAN: What the hell are you talking about, Clark?
SUPERMAN: Huh, nothing, it´s that my reboot´s script might have been written by the Wachovskis, so I thought I should be prepared...

haha good ones i love your captions in other threads so cant wait to see what u have here.

CoffeeShot.jpg

Batman:...I ****ing told you no coffee in the batmobile.

^Hehehe, good ol´a-hole Bats...

Thanks Webhead, we try!

CoffeeShot.jpg

SUPERMAN: So how do you feel about your director coming to my franchise?

BATMAN: You mean how do I feel about having to save your ass because you are uncapable of drawing masses to see your flying s**t in a theater?

SUPERMAN: *hands cup* How about a warm cup of ****?

superman_wall.gif

Superman: "Uh..I am going insane with anger!"

Superman: "Ah....I'm losing my mind! It's time for an ass-whupping!"

CoffeeShot.jpg

Batman: "What the hell are you doing?"
Superman: "If you must know, I'm practicing my lines. I've come to the conclusion that I need to be more hip, dark & edgy to stay relevant in today's culture."
Batman: "So you thought ripping off some dumb dialogue from a lousy movie that came out a decade ago was the way to go? You DO know that those lines were intended soley for comedic effect as well and not as any sort of bad-assery, don't you?"
Superman: "That's as potty-mouthed as I can get."
Batman: "God, you're such a weiner!"

BTW, I actually liked Signs.

super.jpg

That knee goes any higher and you and me will be having words.

Great stuff guys, especially the Superman practicing "badass lines".

BatmanSuperman.jpg

BATMAN: You do it one more f*****g time and I ain't walking on this set if you're still hired. I'm f*****g serious. You're a nice guy. You're a nice guy, but that don't f*****g cut it when you're f*****g around like this on set.

Last edited:
hey ad in your first post i love the way superman looked. wouldnt mind that for look this time.

super.jpg

SUPERMAN: Thanks for letting Nolan mentor my reboot!
BATMAN: And thanks for letting Lois give me passionate lovemaking last night.
SUPERMAN: Oh you´re welc... What?

super.jpg

Batman: So It's agreed.... I don't mention Superman returns.
Superman: And I don't mention your fascination with hanging around with young boys.

super.jpg

SUPERMAN: Now that the same guy is running both our franchises, lets put our differences aside!
BATMAN: Indeed. The way I was constantly humiliating you with my movie´s superior critical and commercial success in these threads was getting a little repetitive and boring.
SUPERMAN: Indeed, I... Now wait a f***ing second...
BATMAN: See, you´re so easy it´s not even fun anymore!

I know I'm late getting here so I'll just say all those captions were hilarious 'cause they were.

super.jpg

SUPERMAN: "As long as we can agree that 'Wolverine & the X-Men' features the worst Cyclops ever in any media adaptation despite being voiced by the talented Nolan North, who is set to be our Green Lantern in Crisis on 2 Earths, there is hope for the world."
BATMAN: "Indeed. To say nothing of the ridiculous beating Thor suffered at the hands of the Hulk in In Hulk Vs."
SUPERMAN: "Yeah, that sucked too."

1supreman_batman_public_enemies2.jpg

SUPERMAN: "What is up with my eyebrows being arched? Isn't that supposed to be Bruce's look?"

01AJLAProgress5.jpg

SUPERMAN: "We're here for the gang bang."

WonderWomanWithSword-1.jpg

WONDER WOMAN: "Where the f*** is my caption thread?!"
BATMAN: "Well seeing as how you don't have a movie in the works yet Diana-"
SUPERMAN: "Shut up Bruce."

WonderWomanSuperman.jpg

WONDER WOMAN: "Gimme some sugar, baby."
SUPERMAN: "Never thought I'd hear that come out of a woman's mouth."

SupesBats.jpg

BATMAN: "My research indicates that Tom Rothman is descended directly from none other than Adolf Hitler himself."
SUPERMAN: "Somehow I'm not surprised."

01ASupermanGonnaFeckLexUp.jpg

LEX LUTHOR: "You have nothing to threaten me with! Nothing to do with all your strength!"
SUPERMAN: "I'll tell everyone you were the brains behind Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow."
LEX: "You- you wouldn't dare!"

DC_takes_on_MOTU_by_JazylH.jpg

SUPERMAN: "See what happens? See what happens when you f*** a stranger in the ass?!"

01BrreakingThe4thWall.jpg

SUPERMAN: "Come Diana, we must escape Development Hell no matter the cost!"
WONDER WOMAN: "To the bitter end, it's you and me, baby!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija