The Dark Knight Rises The Official TDKR Fanart & Manips Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-purposing my poster background again for another Bane poster...

tdkrposter6.jpg

Hey guys, i already posted this in the "DC Universe Manip Thread (Smallville Universe)", but wasn't sure anyone would see it, considering no one goes on the thread anymore now that smallville's over.

me and a friend were discussing how batman could have been incorporated into smallville. Here's what we came up with. Be gentle, it was a sloppy job, just needed to see how it looked:
smallvillebrucegotham.jpg

batmanyd.jpg

Costume consists of Batman's high-tech advanced lens incorporated into his mask, from which he can
examine crime scenes, maybe look for traces of evidence. Think of iron man's mask a little simplified and less high tech.
has gloves fit for advancing buildings and brass knuckles for combat. has a utility belt, probably holds other gadgets, a chunk of
kryptonite or a kryptonite ring no doubt.The abdomen is bulletproof, the logo is traditional, and substitute the cape for
a trench coat (inspired by the blur) and the cowl for a hood. done.
Hope you like.

-M&DC

Last edited:
..yeah... sorry, just wanted some feedback from smallville fans, if it wasnt too much trouble :/

Looks just like Robin from Arkham City, except for the bat-emblem on the chest.

^oh? I've never played arkham city, but i have seen how he looks. Now that I think of it, you're right. Although that's not really even where we got the idea.

It's a nice manip and all, but it doesn't really scream Batman to me. Take the logo away and I would have no idea who it is.

Here' what I'm working on. will take the neck much lower, need more time in on the mask, but will not cast with a lot of the part on, but rather add them later, after the cast is done. keep as much of a separated look as possible.

latestbane1-1.jpg

latestbane2-1.jpg

Amazing looking Bane sculpt. How long did it take to make that?

That's one of the best things I've ever looked at in my entire life.

this is a clay sculpt so far. I need to ad a few pieces to the mask and clean it up, and I want to take the neck down farther. check more out at: http://www.bobdullam.com

Found these on Tumblr by captainamericano.

tumblr_m3sln5xUXF1qita9jo2_250.gif
tumblr_m3sln5xUXF1qita9jo4_250.gif
tumblr_m3sln5xUXF1qita9jo3_250.gif
tumblr_m3sln5xUXF1qita9jo1_250.gif

tumblr_m3ukg7St6v1qbuewbo1_500.jpg

This is awesome IMO.

Fan-art by Jonathan Miranda.

^ You think something like that will pop up in one of the coloring books so the kiddies can have fun coloring in blood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"