The Dark Knight Rises The Official TDKR Fanart & Manips Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be fantastic if Hot Toys did 60s Batman figures.

batkeaton.jpg

Bale one looks better.

After seeing JawZ270589's awesome picture, i had to make this:

Nice work, was there a larger version of that background released?

Nice work, was there a larger version of that background released?

Thanks. Not yet. I was able to edit one of those huge hi-res ad's for the DC Direct figures.

Very nice, rashad. I'm really hoping WB up the still releases, and don't leave it too late.

Seeing those suits together makes me cringe weve come over 20 years and Keatons suit still looks alot better than Bales, such a shame really.

My Batman HotToys photo...

esquireb.jpg

It was the B89 suit that convinced me that nothing looks better on Batman than an all-black suit. 23 years later and I've yet to see anything that might change my mind. :up:

Seeing those suits together makes me cringe weve come over 20 years and Keatons suit still looks alot better than Bales, such a shame really.

I personally think that Bale's is better. I didn't like the cowl for Keaton's suit that much.

I'm a little suprised. I honestly thought we were gonna get a new poster around when the third/final trailer was released and we didn't. This would've been prime-time to have a new badass TDKR poster out in theatres for audiences to marvel at (pun intended) when they went to see The Avengers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"