The Official Thor News and Set Pics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that site is gonna crash.... LOL.

I know we will all be there waiting for this thing, all running it at like 7:00.01 PM EST.

wait so is there a description for the trailer somewhere or have people already seen it and just telling what they saw

Entertainment press-types have seen it and some posted descriptions of what they saw.

I'm not reading anything till I see it for myself. I want to be surprised.

I've been trying to avoid spoilers of it, too. I really want to go in fresh rather than ticking things off of my mental checklist of spoilers.

i love basically knowing what's going to happen before i see the movie, that's why i tend to enjoy the second viewing more than the first

Nah, I like being surprised the first go-around, and then comes the second viewing where I can take a deeper look. I'd feel too much like I'm skipping the first step and hurting the excitement by reading about everything beforehand.

Is it on Yahoo somewhere or on the official website?

I saw it highlighted on Yahoo at the movie section. Right now it is announcing the trailer premiere at 7:00PM EST, along with showing the new teaser poster.

I like that upon second viewing. First time though I want to be surprised.

A friend of mines told me he heard the rumor of a Thor trailer being released today or this weekend, so Im guess this is true. I hope it will be some new footage than we haven't already seen from the comiccon trailer.

Of course it is. When I have to be at work. Although we can all be honest. Once it's online it'll be another hour before anyone actually can watch it.

I'm expecting the con trailer to be better though.

midnight GMT.... again...another late night then....

I think someone jumped the gun with the 9am debut. Yahoo has had 7pm/4 PT for most of the day.

i love basically knowing what's going to happen before i see the movie, that's why i tend to enjoy the second viewing more than the first

Really? Don't you want to be surprised?
:whatever:, Not surprised by your response, average Joe knew even less about the first Iron Man teaser poster, remember that one, the one that was only showing half the helmet.

There's really nothing wrong with the poster, with or without the helmet or title. Besides it's only a TEASER poster.

Anyway, great looking poster.

And I'm equally not surprised at yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"